|Job Title||Executive Assistant To Ceo Job Openings London Global Warranty|
|Pub Date||12 February 2020|
Global Warranty Hiring 2020 - Global Warranty provide a chance to apply Executive Assistant to CEO, that will be placed in London. You will definitely get a better chance along with safer dwell in the future. Joining to this corporation makes anyone able to do the goal simpler in supplementary to assist the current dream be realized.
To help this business eyesight and mission arrives on correct Global Warranty will be wide open on fresh placement since March 2020. Everybody who are considering filling this specific vacant, remember to engage in this Executive Assistant to CEO recruitment. If you will be the one that can certainly fill up qualifications, you can look at more info about Executive Assistant to CEO Job Openings below.
Executive Assistant - Full Time
Global Warranty isn’t just Canada’s leading independent warranty provider – we are a team of driven and hardworking individuals committed to disrupting the warranty industry, for the better. We are constantly innovating our products to better suit the needs of our customers and the ever-changing automotive industry. We put people first and deliver worry-free driving and peace of mind. People putting people first, it's just that simple.
At Global, we:
· Respect each other and know that everyone brings something unique and valuable to the team
· Empower our staff to grow their skills and drive career progression
· Recognize exceptional work and offer performance bonus for a job well done
· Embrace work / life balance – we work hard so we can enjoy evenings with our families
· Share a passion to succeed, innovate, and outpace our competitors
Our Executive Assistant is responsible for supporting and managing the day to day activities of the President/CEO, by coordinating and providing administrative support to the senior leaders. In addition to supporting the leadership team, the Executive Assistant works independently on assigned tasks, and must prioritize and balance workload to meet critical deadlines and target dates for assignments as defined by the leadership team.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
· Managing business calendars for the President/CEO and executive team
· Composes letters, memorandums or other communication from verbal dictation or from knowledge of company policy and procedures for distribution either independently or from brief instructions from leaders.
· Coordinates meetings and events including communications, equipment and meeting space
· Prepares complex, confidential presentations, charts, reports, and minutes of meetings
· Performs administrative tasks as required
· Identifies and provides feedback on administrative processes to develop efficiencies
What you’ll need:
· 3-5 years in a similar role supporting executives or upper management
· Demonstrated tact, discretion, initiative, professionalism and diplomacy with ability to use sound judgment to deal with highly sensitive and confidential information
· Ability to prioritize, focus and balance multiple priorities at all times, to assess situations and use good judgement to make decisions, and to get things done with a high degree of agility
· Excellent problem solving and research ingenuity
· Ability to work both independently and as part of a group
· Great knowledge of the Microsoft suite, especially Excel, and ability to learn new programs
· Experience dealing with and adapting to significant amount of change, ambiguity and time pressures associated with supporting multiple executive leaders
· A high level of organization and time management abilities
· Post-secondary education is required
· Automotive industry experience is an asset
TBD based on experience and skill.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Global Warranty opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Global Warranty also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to upgrade new experience and erudition through the company programs.
If You are interested to send an application for Executive Assistant to CEO Job Openings London March 2020 by Global Warranty, please prepare requirements files and documents as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job recruitment above, you can try to read more jobs list in London region from another company below.
We are a privately-owned dental office with 36 years of serving our community. The successful candidate will be friendly, willing to adapt, reliable, flexible…
Full Reception Services - We manage all reception, appointments, invoicing, and billing for you. Whether you are a season clinician or new grad, we help you…
We prefer a Ph.D from a recognized and accredited learning institution and current registration with the provincial College of Psychologists and will also…
Must have a valid driver’s license. Your work with be showcased on our company website, alongside our social media platforms!
Agway offers unprecedented service and flexibility, becoming "Easier to do Business" with in all that we do for our customers. What to bring to this event.