|Job Title||Franchise Development Coordinator Job Openings Oakville Innovative Food Brands Ltd|
|Pub Date||5 February 2020|
|Company||Innovative Food Brands Ltd|
Innovative Food Brands Ltd Careers 2020 - Innovative Food Brands Ltd calls a new worker to apply Franchise Development Coordinator, that will be placed in Oakville. You will definitely get a better chance as well as safer dwell sometime soon. Joining to this company makes a person able to reach the purpose less complicated and make current aspiration come true.
To produce the business perspective along with mission come on right Innovative Food Brands Ltd is usually open of fresh placement since March 2020. All people who are interested answering this specific vacant, please take a part in this Franchise Development Coordinator recruitment. If you are one which may fill up requirements, you can try to see further info about Franchise Development Coordinator Job Openings below.
Innovative Food Brands Ltd. (IFB) is an independently owned company that currently oversees management and franchising of Teriyaki Experience and The Chopped Leaf. Our vision is to bring healthier, better for you options to customers all over the world, quickly and efficiently.
Currently we are looking for a Franchise Development Coordinator to join our growing team! Reporting to the Development Manager, the Coordinator is responsible for fielding franchise inquiry requests from prospective franchisees for Innovative Food Brands’ (IFB) restaurant concepts; continuing to follow up with leads to move them through IFB’s franchise process; and to source potential avenues for lead generation through various marketing efforts. The responsibilities of the role include, but may not be limited to:
· Responding to new franchise inquiries via phone or email within 24 hours (weekends excepted)
· Following IFB’s established franchise process to qualify franchise candidates and move them quickly through the franchise process
· Responding to questions from and supplying information to franchise candidates in a timely fashion while representing IFB and its brands honestly and with integrity
· Understanding, supporting and enforcing IFB’s franchise criteria and brand messaging
· Regular, consistent and persistent follow up with active leads and candidates
· Building, maintaining and updating electronic and hard copy candidate files
· Regular “churning” of old or lapsed leads from IFB’s lead database, periodic follow-up with cold leads
· Daily maintenance and updating of lead database, logging all candidate communications immediately to the lead database
· Coordinating meetings with franchise candidates
· Promoting IFB franchise opportunities through industry events, trade shows, seminars
· Sourcing new lead generation avenues via the internet, trade publications, etc. to recommend to management
· Reviewing and recommending additions or modifications to IFB franchise process to management
· Researching and understanding competitor franchising initiatives and making recommendations
· Coordinating and meeting with various internal departments as needed
· Regular reporting to the Development Manager
The successful applicant will demonstrate the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
· Post-secondary education in related field
· Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office programs; proficiency in Salesforce would be considered an asset
· Ability to read and understand basic legal documents such as franchise agreements and franchise disclosure documents
· Excellent attention to detail and thoroughness
· Highly motivated self-starter, able to work independently
· Ability to manage time to meet deadlines
· Results-oriented team player
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
· Positive attitude
· Ability to travel within Canada and the U.S. for trade shows, networking events, etc. would be considered an asset
· Flexibility to attend trade shows or networking events on select evenings and weekends would be considered an asset
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity please send us your resume. Our practice is to administer our employment procedures without discrimination; as such we welcome and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Innovative Food Brands Ltd opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Innovative Food Brands Ltd also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to work up new experience and knowing through the company programs.
If You are interested to submit an application for Franchise Development Coordinator Jobs Oakville March 2020 by Innovative Food Brands Ltd, please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job recruitment above, you can try to read more jobs list in Oakville region from another company below.
Valid Class G Driver’s License, or the equivalent, with no more than six (6) accumulated demerit points, permitting you to drive an automobile in Ontario with…
Valid Class G drivers licence. Oaktown Paving is seeking full time labourers for the 2020 paving season. Have your own ride to the yard.
Payment starts at $75.00 per hour-long birthday party (additional payment for driving further distances). Reliable access to a car is required*, as we travel…
Have an accredited DDS/DMD Program. Full Time Dental Position in our busy dental office in Mississauga,. Full time hours, busy schedule,.