|Job Title||Restaurant Server|
|Pub Date||30+ days ago|
Bellagio Restaurant Careers 2022 - Bellagio Restaurant give away a chance to fill Restaurant Server, that will be placed in Regina. You will receive a better prospect as well as less dangerous life sometime soon. Joining to this corporation makes a person able to carry out the goal easier and create the aim come true.
To help this corporation vision along with mission come on right Bellagio Restaurant is usually open on brand-new place as October 2022. Everyone who are considering about filling up this specific vacant, please take a part in this Restaurant Server recruitment. If you are one which can certainly load qualifications, you can look at more info about Restaurant Server Job Openings below.
Join our team! Brand new Bellagio Restaurant is getting ready to open & we take pride in what we do, and we are looking for some great people to join our team!
The right candidate will be able to work independently and be part of a team. We are a high-volume restaurant that takes care of guests dining in, as well as take-out. Ensuring that our guests have a positive experience is always our #1 goal. Taking initiative, working at a fast pace, and having a passion in this industry will go a long way! If you are efficient, able to multitask and creative, we want you on our team.
Please send us your resume and selected candidates will be contacted for an interview!
Activities and Responsibilities:
· Develop and maintain customer relationships through personalized service and interactions.
· Monitor and observe guests dining experience to ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service, and respond promptly and courteously to correct and problems.
· Take payments.
· Take food or beverage orders and enter into computers for transmittal to bar or kitchen staff.
· Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes.
· Check guest’s identification to ensure that they meet the minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
· Serve food and beverages to guests.
· Answer questions about menu items and beverages.
· Inform guests of any specials and make recommendations.
· Clean tables and high traffic areas. Prepare various beverages as required.
· Roll silverware, set up dining areas to prepare for next shift or large parties.
· Stock service areas (coffee, plates, sauces etc.). Pre-set tables for guests’ meals.
· Remove dishes and glasses from tables.
· Assist host or hostess by answering phones, greeting guests and seating guests.
· Preform cleaning duties.
· Complete daily side duties as assigned.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 30-40 per week
Salary: From $11.81 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Expected start date: 2022-08-15
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Bellagio Restaurant offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Bellagio Restaurant also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to increase new experience and knowledge through the company programs.
If You are interested to send an application for Restaurant Server Jobs Regina October 2022 by Bellagio Restaurant, please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a hiring job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Regina region from another company below.
Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems. Prepare trial balance of books.
Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas. Clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts and…
Greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages. Prepare and serve specialty food at customers' tables.
Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods. Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food. Supervise kitchen staff and helpers.