|Job Title||Project Coordinator Job Openings Ottawa RS Tec Systems Inc.|
|Pub Date||26 days ago|
|Company||RS Tec Systems Inc.|
RS Tec Systems Inc. Hiring 2020 - RS Tec Systems Inc. give an opportunity to fill Project Coordinator, that will be placed in Ottawa. You will definitely get a better chance as well as safer dwell later on. Joining to this firm makes anyone able to carry out the purpose less complicated and make current aspiration come true.
To produce this organization perspective and mission happens on legitimate RS Tec Systems Inc. is usually open of fresh placement as October 2020. Everyone who are considering about filling up this vacant, please take a part in this Project Coordinator recruitment. If you are one which can certainly load qualifications, you can look at further information about Project Coordinator Job Openings below.
Position: Project Coordinator
Duration: 1 yr (1yr optional extension)
Security Clearance - Enhance Reliability
Location: Remote/NCR Ottawa
· Assist project management and team members in project coordination and synchronization of tasks.
· Assist in performing such tasks as maintaining project documentation.
· Track project change requests.
· Maintain and updates relevant project information in manual and/or electronic files. Project information might include such things as project activity schedule, status reports, correspondence.
· Communicate with project management and team members on administrative matters related to the project.
· Prepare plans, charts, tables and diagrams to assist in analyzing or displaying problems; work with a variety of project management tools.
· Conduct quality reviews and obtain project deliverables sign-offs.
· Day-to-day oversight and management of the project management plan, including at a minimum:
· Definition of major project activities
· Definition and administration of action items
· Definition and administration of issues and change management processes
· Definition and administration of risk management processes
· Day-to-day oversight and management of the project budget, including at a minimum:
· Identification of project budget (budget, actuals, forecasts, variances).
· Monthly expenditure updates to the budget
· Monthly forecast updates to the budget
· Identification of fiscal year profiling requirements
· Support to the preparation of management reports, briefing notes and presentations for management, including recurring updates via the Project Dashboard.
· Support of project communications, with emphasis responding to any questions and issues that may arise.
· Provide administrative and technical support of a clerical nature as required to a project team.
· The candidate must have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience as a Project Coordinator within IM/IT project
· The candidate must have experience in Risk Management for the implementation of enterprise wide change initiative.
· The candidate must have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience facilitating multidisciplinary teams.
· The candidate must have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience creating schedules within MS Project.
· The candidate must have a minimum of five (5) years of experience working with shared services organizations, delivering IT services to enterprise organizations.
· The candidate must have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience producing project documentation, including a Business Case, Project Charter, Project Dashboard and Project Management Plan.
· The candidate must have a minimum of five (5) years experience coaching, mentoring, and training project teams in issues and risk mitigation techniques.
· The candidate should demonstrate experience in communicating, as a minimum verbally, i.e. through teleconference or video conference or on-site meetings, and written memos or briefing notes, to Federal government department senior personnel: Director, Senior Director, Director General.
· The candidate should have a PMP, Prince2, or PM Masters Certification.
· The candidate should demonstrate experience in the performance of project risk related activities, including risk identification, risk assessment, risk management, risk escalation and risk mitigation.
· The candidate should demonstrate experience in the development and tracking of detailed project budget and costs.
· The candidate should demonstrate experience in project scheduling using MS Project, identification of key milestones and critical paths and associated risks.
· The candidate should demonstrate experience with Change Management; including, creating a change request form, maintaining change request log and facilitating estimates and impacts of change requests.
· The candidate should demonstrate project coordinator experience in asset management processes and/or asset management life cycle.
· The candidate should demonstrate experience in:
· Developing formal presentations.
· Delivering formal presentations, and Audience was Senior Management i.e. Director and above.
The candidate should demonstrate experience in producing project documentation:
· Business Case
· Project Charter
· Project Plan
· Project Management Plan
· Project Closeout Report
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $19.00-$38.00 per hour
As one of the leading companies in Canada, RS Tec Systems Inc. offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. RS Tec Systems Inc. also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to learn new skills and knowing through the company programs.
If You are interested to send an application for Project Coordinator Jobs Ottawa October 2020 by RS Tec Systems Inc., please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Ottawa region from another company below.
Duties may include topsoil, sod, planting, interlock, retaining walls and beautiful outdoor living space installations. Willingness to learn and take direction.
Inspections et des réparations sur des véhicules; General mechanic analysis and repairs. Expérience à titre de mécanicien généraliste;
Jiffy Lube Gatineau is looking for a tire and lube supervisor. Quick lube experience is key. Flexible schedules and competitive pay.
Work inside an Amazon warehouse, picking, packing and shipping customer orders. We also offer a full range of benefits that support employees and eligible…