|Job Title||Assistant Manager Job Openings Nanaimo Claire's|
|Pub Date||30+ days ago|
Claire's Hiring 2020 - Claire's invites the candidates to apply Assistant Manager, that will be placed in Nanaimo. You will receive a better prospect along with less dangerous life later on. Becoming a member of this enterprise makes a people able to reach the goal easier and create the aim come true.
To help the corporation eyesight and mission comes on right Claire's is actually started on fresh placement as November 2020. Everyone who are considering filling this particular vacant, you need to take a part in this Assistant Manager recruitment. If you will be the one that can certainly load requirements, you can attempt to learn further information about Assistant Manager Job Openings below.
Full-time Assistant Store Manager at Woodgrove Centre Claire's
Must be available anytime, and willing to Ear Pierce (will be trained and certified)
Deliver positive sales performance and ensure the needs of the customer are fulfilled. Assist in the successful implementation of all Company’s objectives and plans while completing daily operational activities.
· Reports to the Store Manager
· Provides management and oversight to 3rd Key Holders and Sales Associates
Drive Sales and Superior Customer Experience
· Assist in the achievement of performance targets (e.g. ADS, UPTs, SPLH) through promotion of sales and customer service programs
· Demonstrate product knowledge and fashion awareness in day to day interactions with customers and store associates
· Implement In Store Presentation directives per Company policy and timelines, incorporating appropriate product flows and adjacencies based on individual store layout
· Perform ear piercing procedures that are in compliance with Company and legal guidelines. Enforce proper ear piercing procedures among store associates.
· Represent the Claire’s/Icing brand through professional behavior, fashion awareness and positive customer relations
· Assist the Store Manager in creating a positive store environment by serving as a role model, fostering teamwork, recognition and effective communication
· While manager on duty, effectively handle critical situations that occur within the store
· Contribute to the recruitment and hiring of qualified store associates
· Train and coach store associates to meet performance targets and comply with Company policies and procedures
Manage the Business
· Complete operational activities in compliance with Company policies and procedures
· Assist in the management of controllable expenses (e.g. payroll, supplies, utilities)
· Complete all required paperwork and banking procedures accurately
· Assist in the implementation of all loss prevention practices to safeguard store and Company investments
· Assist in the management of store inventory (e.g. process shipment, markdowns, store recovery, stock replenishment, back room organization) to ensure store is always in business ready condition
· Perform the day to day operations (e.g. opening/closing procedures, housekeeping) while at times being the only associate in the store
· Maintain a safe store environment
· Assume Store Manager duties in the absence of a Store Manager
· Other duties as assigned
· High school diploma or equivalent required
· Minimum 1 year retail management experience
· Excellent verbal/written communication and organizational skills
· Sound understanding of mathematics and strong reading comprehension skills
· Ability to analyze sales reports and strategically problem solve
· Ability to stand during scheduled shifts
· Ability to maneuver up to 25 lbs regularly and up to 75 lbs occasionally
· Bending, stooping, extended reaching, climbing ladders and step stools while placing merchandise throughout the store and assisting customers
· Ability to operate POS system
Job Type: Full-time
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Claire's offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Claire's also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to work up new skills and erudition through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to send an application for Assistant Manager Jobs Nanaimo November 2020 by Claire's, please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a hiring job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Nanaimo region from another company below.
Administrative duties including project updates to owner, completing and filing all project documentation including reporting any onsite challenges.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition,…
Class 5 Drivers License (Required). Have a clean driver abstract and be able to pass a criminal background check. Class 5 Driver's Licence (Required).
We pride our kitchen on creating the highest quality of cuisine for our loyal customers. The Sapphire Room at Crown Mansion is seeking a detailed oriented ,…