|Job Title||Risk And Insurance Analyst Job Openings Toronto Canadian Tire|
|Pub Date||11 February 2020|
Canadian Tire Recruitment 2020 - Canadian Tire invites a new official to fill Risk and Insurance Analyst, that will be placed in Toronto. You will definitely get a better prospect along with safer dwell sometime soon. Signing up for this firm makes a people can reach the purpose less complicated and make current aspiration come true.
To produce the business eyesight and mission comes on right Canadian Tire is actually open on brand-new place since March 2020. All people who are enthusiastic about filling up this vacant, please take a part in this Risk and Insurance Analyst recruitment. If you will be one which may fill up qualifications, you can look at further information about Risk and Insurance Analyst Job Openings below.
Help us boldly shape retail in Canada
Corporation’s (CTC) rich heritage of serving Canadians from coast-to-coast dates back to 1922. Our vision is to become the #1 retail brand in Canada by 2022 and we are focused on innovating and making important investments in our business, especially when it comes to our people. To reach our goal, we need the best talent to help us evolve and drive change across the business – and boldly help shape Canada’s retail industry. As we strive to be at the forefront of a complex and vastly changing retail industry, it is an exciting time to join the family of companies.
Reporting to Associate Vice President, Enterprise Risk Management and Insurance, the Risk & Insurance Analyst will support the enterprise’s risk management and insurance team and its functions within the Risk and Regulatory Affairs Department, with an objective to help identify, control and minimize the overall cost of risk to the Corporation. The ideal candidate will be well-organized, a self-starter and able to demonstrate exceptional customer service skills. This is a full-time position that is based at ’s head office in Toronto, Ontario.
What you’ll do
· Develop/administer insurance and risk management programs as set out by senior management
· Conduct statistical analysis of loss information and identify trends for loss prevention with the objective of reducing operational and reputational risk across the Corporation
· Maintain a strong relationship and open communication with each business unit to promote awareness of risk management practices and procedures
· Support the daily claims intake process with internal and external partners while making key decisions on reporting and handling strategies
· Build, deliver, and support the team in the facilitation of risk management training and presentations to various operating units
· Support the legal claim process compilation of defence materials that requires direct interface with business units, insurance adjusters, and legal counsel.
· Provide ad hoc reporting and risk analysis to identify and quantify risks across the Corporation and help facilitate risk mitigation decisions made by senior management, the Board of Directors, Audit Committee, Legal, and Compliance teams
· Manage and maintain insurance and claim filing systems to allow safe keeping and easy retrieval of historical and current records
· Manage and maintain property schedule of values and other insurance renewal information databases that are critical to the successful marketing of the insurance program and achieving favourable results on coverage terms and cost of insurance
· Support the gathering and compilation of insurance renewal information and submission packages
· Manage the corporate insurance certificate database and request process
· Manage the database of insurance policies while analyzing coverage terms and policy language for gaps/discrepancies
· Monitor and evaluate progress of insurance claims to identify, address, and resolve outstanding issues
· Support product liability and compliance reporting to the Corporate Product Compliance Committee in order to help facilitate key decisions with respect to product safety, quality, and liability
· Communicate directly with Merchandise teams to procure information as it relates to product liability claims
· Maintain corporate fleet insurance slips to comply with provincial legislation
· Reconcile invoices and departmental accounts
Who you are
We are looking for individuals who are:
· Creative and courageous, with the ability to manage in an environment of change and ambiguity to help us take bold, strategic moves in this rapidly evolving retail environment
· Action oriented, and comfortable taking calculated risks to better serve our customers and business
· Outcome focused, critical thinkers with the ability to analyze and visualize, to ensure continuous improvement across our entire business
· Collaborative team players with superior influencing skills, who build relationships easily across various stakeholder groups to move initiatives forward
If you’re curious, ready to take on new challenges and open to doing things differently to help us evolve rapidly, then this is definitely the place to be.
What you bring
· University degree or College diploma in a business-related discipline
· Minimum 3 years of experience in a Risk Management, Insurance, or Claims related position
· Strong claims background (particularly commercial auto and property) would be considered an asset
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Detail oriented and able to work with tight deadlines
· Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Access)
· Bilingual (English/French) is considered an asset
and its family of companies are boldly shaping retail in Canada and we continue to deliver a positive experience for our customers. As one of the most trusted brands in Canada, our employees take pride in the work we do across the country. It’s more than the iconic triangle that keeps our employees around. From benefits and perks, to learning and development opportunities, to our commitment to Jumpstart – these are some of the many reasons why Corporation is one of Canada’s Top Employers .
To learn more about this team and the family of companies follow us on LinkedIn . #LI-ER1 is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employeestheir diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience. Finance & Admin Ontario-Toronto Permanent Full-time Job Posting : Feb 10, 2020, 11:29:37 AM
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Canadian Tire offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Canadian Tire also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to upgrade new experience and erudition through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to submit an application for Risk and Insurance Analyst Job Openings Toronto March 2020 by Canadian Tire, please prepare requirements files and documents as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a hiring job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Toronto region from another company below.
Payment starts at $75.00 per hour-long birthday party (additional payment for driving further distances). Reliable access to a car is required*, as we travel…
First Aid/CPR, WHMIS and Worker’s Health and Safety Awareness training will be considered an asset (Proof of Valid Certification can be provided at the time of…
Degree from a recognized university with specialization in Human Resources or Labour Relations or equivalent education and experience.
Through a combination of one-to-one advising, group sessions and the development of information resources and tools, the Student Advisor assists students in…