|Job Title||Pharmacy Assistant (williams Lake, Bc) Job Openings Williams Lake SaveOnFoods Pharmacy|
|Pub Date||30+ days ago|
SaveOnFoods Pharmacy Jobs 2020 - SaveOnFoods Pharmacy provide a chance to apply Pharmacy Assistant (Williams Lake, BC), that will be placed in Williams Lake. You will definitely get a better potential customer along with safer dwell sometime soon. Signing up for this firm makes a people can carry out the objective simpler in supplementary to assist the current dream be realized.
To help this corporation eyesight and mission comes on right SaveOnFoods Pharmacy is actually open up for fresh placement since November 2020. All people who are interested about staffing this vacant, remember to engage in this Pharmacy Assistant (Williams Lake, BC) recruitment. If you will be one which might fill up requirements, you can look at further information about Pharmacy Assistant (Williams Lake, BC) Job Openings below.
Save-On-Foods is one of Western Canada's largest employers. Our legacy of outstanding value and customer service dates back more than 100 years largely due to our commitment to Going the Extra Mile! With over 140 pharmacies in over 55 communities across BC and Alberta, and growing in Saskatchewan, Manitoba and the Yukon, our pharmacy team members share a passion for healthy living and quality patient-centered care. Our pharmacy team members are made up of hardworking people who are deeply committed to their patients.
We are hiring for a Pharmacy Assistant at our location in Williams Lake, BC. The Pharmacy Assistant will contribute to the success of the store by Going the Extra Mile while demonstrating our company mission of Care, Commitment and Passion.
You will be responsible for:
· Receive written prescriptions and written or verbal refill requests
· Input all patient and prescription information into the computer
· Perform all task related to ordering, receiving and returning stock, expiry date checks, balance owing and inventory corrections
· Adhere to merchandising programs, operational procedures, and company policies.
· Communicate allergy, interaction and relevant billing information to the pharmacist
· You must have completed an accredited Pharmacy Assistant Program or have 2 years dispensary experience.
· Strong work ethic and “let’s get it done” attitude
· Excellent communication and Customer Service skills
· Kroll computer experience is an asset.
Here are some of the perks we have to offer:
· Team Member offers
· Educational Reimbursements
· Opportunities to learn and grow
· Wellness & Team Member assistance program
· A dynamic, fast-paced working environment
· An organization that supports local growers, products, community groups, and the environment.
Join our Team!
You’ll be a part of an energetic and inclusive team where we work together to have fun and achieve our goals. If you are a positive, customer-focused individual, we would love to hear from you. Join our team of 450+ pharmacists and make a difference! Apply now and add your smile to the mix!
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
As one of the leading companies in Canada, SaveOnFoods Pharmacy opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. SaveOnFoods Pharmacy also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to learn new skills and erudition through the company programs.
If You are interested to send an application for Pharmacy Assistant (Williams Lake, BC) Jobs Williams Lake November 2020 by SaveOnFoods Pharmacy, please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Williams Lake region from another company below.
Valid driver’s license and incident free driver’s abstract. Valid Domestic or Class “B” Gas fitter’s license. Excellent knowledge of B149 code.
Sort material, stock shelves, pick orders, package and label materials. Applied Industrial Technologies LP, is a group of industrial distribution companies…
Counselling qualifications, current First Aid, cultural skills and teachings, on the land knowledge, knowledge of First Nation’s culture and history, dedicated…
Applied Industrial Technologies LP, is a group of industrial distribution companies located throughout Canada, and we are currently seeking qualified, motivated…