|Job Title||Seamstress / Alteration Tailor Job Openings Calgary Fari Hara Custom Menswear|
|Pub Date||30+ days ago|
|Company||Fari Hara Custom Menswear|
Fari Hara Custom Menswear Recruitment 2020 - Fari Hara Custom Menswear offer a chance to apply Seamstress / Alteration Tailor, that will be placed in Calgary. You will receive a better chance as well as safer dwell in the future. Becoming a member of this corporation makes anyone can carry out the goal easier and create the aim come true.
To help this company eyesight and mission arrives on right Fari Hara Custom Menswear will be wide open on brand-new place seeing that November 2020. All people who are considering about staffing this vacant, you need to take a part in this Seamstress / Alteration Tailor recruitment. If you are one which may fill up requirements, you can look at more information about Seamstress / Alteration Tailor Job Openings below.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Fari Hara is looking for a Part-time In-House Tailor for our Calgary Showroom, you will be the point person for alterations on men's garments including suits, jackets and pants among others; maintaining productivity levels in store, and offering an expert opinion on how to tailor a garment to ensure the best fit possible! Specifically, you will take ownership of the following:
· Perform and complete alterations according to Fari Hara ’s guidelines and service standards
· Provide sound advice on the product, calculating lead times to ensure the customer’s expectations are accurately managed
· Strong knowledge of garment fitting, fabrics, styling, manufacturing techniques, garment construction and men’s suiting
· Customer-centric approach, understanding and showing enthusiasm for the product and brand
· Complete any rush orders, special requests and escalated situations
· Maintain an accurate record of alterations completed, utilizing the tools provided
· Cultivate customer relationships to create loyalty and foster brand ambassadors
· Identify and communicate possible quality discrepancies, both from factory and from vendors
· Assist with customer fittings during high traffic situations at the Showroom at Manager’s discretion
· Educate customers and Showroom personnel on proper fitting techniques
· Resolve alterations customer service issues or complaints and escalate unresolved situations as appropriate
You are exceptional at keeping things organized and you have impeccable time management skills. You know what it takes to provide customer service, and you pay attention to all the little details to make sure that the customers know they have been taken care of. It goes without saying that you have a love for fashion and can’t get enough of the fast paced retail environment. In addition, you also bring with you the following:
· Have own sewing machine
· High level of applied tailoring skills
· Knowledge and ability to complete all alterations needed in store.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work within tight deadlines
· Strong desire and aptitude to develop, learn and grow through hands-on experience
· Proficiency in the use of computer is a definite asset
· A strong design sense and trend awareness across all fields
· Previous experience in Fashion Retail an advantage
· Ability to communicate clearly and interact with customers and coworkers in a personable, professional manner
· High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
· Flexibility to work retail schedules such as weekends, evenings, and holidays
· Desire to work in a fast-paced environment guided by iterative learning and team engagement.
· Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and time-management skills
· Entrepreneurial minded
Part-time hours: 15 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $16.00-$23.00 per hour
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Fari Hara Custom Menswear opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Fari Hara Custom Menswear also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to work up new skills and erudition through the company programs.
If You are interested to send an application for Seamstress / Alteration Tailor Jobs Calgary November 2020 by Fari Hara Custom Menswear, please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a hiring job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Calgary region from another company below.
An organization that supports local growers, products, community groups, and the environment. Wellness & Team Member assistance program.
Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures. Assist and work closely with the accounting department to ensure invoices…
Answer telephone, greet visitors, and receive routine inquiries in person and by phone, relaying calls and messages to the appropriate personnel;
For 75 years, Bethany has been improving the lives of Alberta seniors and adults with disabilities by providing housing, health and community services that…