|Job Title||Office Clerk - Accounting Job Openings Nanaimo Mid Island Coop|
|Pub Date||9 January 2020|
|Company||Mid Island Coop|
Mid Island Coop Vacancies 2020 - Mid Island Coop calls a new employee to fill Office Clerk - Accounting, that will be placed in Nanaimo. You will receive a better potential customer along with safer dwell in the future. Becoming a member of this firm makes anyone can reach the aim simpler in supplementary to aid the current dream be realized.
To produce the organization eyesight along with mission come on right Mid Island Coop can be open on brand-new place as January 2020. Everyone who are enthusiastic filling this particular vacant, remember to engage in this Office Clerk - Accounting recruitment. If you will be the one which might fill up qualifications, you can try to see more information about Office Clerk - Accounting Job Openings below.
Office Clerk (Accounting) - Mid Island Co-op Administration Office
Mid Island Co-op is a multi-million-dollar retail that sells petroleum and Liquor products. We currently have 15 gas bars & 4 “Mid Island Liquor” Stores located throughout Central and Northern Vancouver Island. Come on by and see what we’re about!
We are a different kind of business: We are locally owned and invested, are community-minded and offer our customers lifetime member/owner benefits including patronage refunds, quality products, and quality services.
Reporting to the Senior Accountant, this full-time position is responsible for providing accounting and administrative support to the Mid Island Co-op and its members, ensuring effective and efficient office operations.
· Process, reconcile and audit daily gas bar business
Reconcile weekly gas bar business
· ATM, Bank Card, Cash Drop, Charges, FCL, Givex, Lottery, Membership, Wet stock reconciliations
· Prepare petroleum weekly productivity for sales and litres
· Key-in petroleum and cardlock prices
· Provide membership services
· Contribute to the Team in living the Corporate Values of Community, Respect, Teamwork and Integrity
· Diploma in Accounting or other related discipline; OR an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
· Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook at an intermediate level
· Self-motivated to work alone or can work as a member of a team
· Strong communication, inter-personal and customer service skills
· Ability to successfully pass a background check
· Excellent time-management and organizational skills with great attention to detail
· Knowledge of petroleum products and experience with petroleum pricing an asset
This is a unionized position paying a competitive wage dependent on education and experience.
Mid Island Co-op offers all team members the following:
Employee Family Assistance Program * Excellent Opportunities for Advancement * Competitive Wages * Annual Bonus Program * Service Recognition Program * Learning and Development Opportunities.
Interested candidates are asked to submit a cover letter and resume by January 22, 2020, with “Office Clerk - Accounting” in the subject line, by email , or by fax to 250-729-8426, or in person at #103 – 2517 Bowen Road, Nanaimo.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Mid Island Coop opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Mid Island Coop also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to increase new skills and knowing through the company programs.
If You are interested to send an application for Office Clerk - Accounting Jobs Nanaimo January 2020 by Mid Island Coop, please prepare requirements files and documents as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job recruitment above, you can try to read more jobs list in Nanaimo region from another company below.
A university degree in Food and Nutrition including current, active registration with the Provincial College of Dietitians (Alberta or British Columbia).
Multi-age center in search of a part time employee (ECE or ECEA). Must have up to date ECE or ECEA.
Maintain books of account (including but not limited to preparing checks, coding and posting invoices, preparing deposits, journal entries, reconciliations,…
Minimum 5 years experience, must own vehicle, able to work at heights, building envelope experience an asset.