|Job Title||Student Recruitment & Services Representative Job Openings M'chigeeng Contact North | Contact Nord|
|Pub Date||24 days ago|
|Company||Contact North | Contact Nord|
Contact North | Contact Nord Vacancies 2020 - Contact North | Contact Nord give away an opportunity to apply Student Recruitment & Services Representative, that will be placed in M'chigeeng. You will receive a better prospect as well as safer dwell in the future. Joining to this enterprise makes a people able to carry out the ones aim much easier as well as produce the desire becoming reality.
To produce this organization vision along with mission come on legitimate Contact North | Contact Nord is actually open up for fresh placement as September 2020. Everyone who are interested answering this particular vacant, make sure you take part in this kind of Student Recruitment & Services Representative recruitment. If you will be the one which may load qualifications, you can attempt to learn more info about Student Recruitment & Services Representative Job Openings below.
Contact North | Contact Nord helps educationally underserved Ontarians in 600 small, rural, remote, Indigenous and Francophone communities get a degree, diploma, certificate or upgrade their skills via online learning without leaving their communities. We provide services in English and French. For more information, visit www.contactnorth.ca.
Contact North | Contact Nord is seeking a positive, energetic and organized individual to fill the following part-time position:
STUDENT RECRUITMENT & SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE – M’Chigeeng First Nation
Competition # 20-65-MCHI
Reporting to the Online Learning Recruitment Officer, the Student Recruitment & Services Representative position is based out of our M’Chigeeng First Nation online learning centre. The successful candidate will:
· Actively support the Online Learning Recruitment Officer (OLRO) to recruit students by responding to e-mail and telephone inquiries at the online learning centre, booking appointments for the OLRO and supporting the OLRO in other recruitment activities as needed.
· Directly recruit students in the community following the standard recruitment process and build local community partnerships to act as referral sources as requested by the OLRO and within parameters set by the OLRO.
· Prepare and maintain the online learning centre to support students using the centre.
· Provide technical support to students using the learning technologies and computer workstations at the online learning centre and accessing the web conferencing platform from home.
· Enter and update complete and accurate data in the customer relationship management (CRM) tool ensuring all required fields are populated on a daily and ongoing basis and record data on Requests for Services responded to at the online learning centre each Friday afternoon.
· Coordinate logistics and supervise examinations at the online learning centre in accordance with the Examination Policy and Procedures.
· Provide support and technical services to students studying from home.
· A Secondary School Diploma with preference given to those with a post-secondary credential in a related field such as office administration, business administration, executive assistant.
· 1-3 years customer service experience in fields such as retail, call centre, banks/insurance companies.
· 1-3 years experience in a sales position, such as retail, call centre, business sales, banks/insurance companies.
· Proven bilingualism (written and oral) in areas designated under the French Language Services Act; proven bilingualism is an asset in areas not designated under the Act.
· Experience with, or a willingness, to learn to use a variety of learning technologies such as audio, video and web conferencing.
· Able to take full responsibility for key assigned areas of student services process while working with minimal supervision.
· Highly developed verbal and written communication skills.
· Previous data entry experience.
· Experience with or knowledge of online learning.
· Sound functional knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook).
· Proven ability to exercise sound judgement and diplomacy through contact with students, faculty/instructors, local host and other community stakeholders.
Compensation: $15.12 per hour including vacation pay and statutory holiday pay
Hours of work: Part-time, flexible hours, which may include evening and weekends based on the online learning centre’s requirements
Start Date: As soon as possible
Interested individuals are invited to submit a cover letter and electronic résumé*, complete with two* to three employment references, quoting Job Competition # 20-65-MCHI in the subject line of their application. This position is OPEN UNTIL FILLED..
We are an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the selection process.
Reference ID: 20-65-MCHI
Job Types: Contract, Casual
Salary: $15.12 per hour
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Contact North | Contact Nord opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Contact North | Contact Nord also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to learn new experience and erudition through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to submit an application for Student Recruitment & Services Representative Job Openings M'chigeeng September 2020 by Contact North | Contact Nord, please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a hiring job above, you can try to read more jobs list in M'chigeeng region from another company below.
Formulate suitable treatment plans based on patient needs. Build strong patient relationships by advising and educating on preventive dental care, causes and…
You’ll find us in schools, colleges, hospitals, office buildings, senior living communities, tourist attractions, sports venues, remote camps and military…
Take ownership of your work and find more ways to care about your patients, co-workers, customers and community. Why work in a Shoppers Drug Mart store?*.
Parce que chaque geste à un impact sur la qualité de vie des résidents, nous vous offrons les conditions, les outils et les ressources qui vous permettront de…