|Job Title||Project Engineer (mechanical) Job Openings Calgary SIGIT Inc.|
|Pub Date||16 January 2020|
SIGIT Inc. Jobs 2020 - SIGIT Inc. give a chance to apply Project Engineer (Mechanical), that will be placed in Calgary. You will receive a better potential customer along with safer dwell later on. Joining to this business makes a people able to carry out the purpose less complicated and make current aspiration come true.
To help the business vision along with mission come on right SIGIT Inc. will be wide open of brand-new place since February 2020. All people who are interested answering this specific vacant, you need to take a part in this Project Engineer (Mechanical) recruitment. If you will be one that might load requirements, you can try to see more info about Project Engineer (Mechanical) Job Openings below.
Work with our team to execute projects efficiently while performing minor engineering task. The Project Engineer will report to the Project Services Manager and ensure projects conform to technical specifications.
· Communicate with SIGIT project team members, our Clients and Vendors
· Ensure all engineering deliverable are being completed on projects
· Work with the team to produce project reports
· Perform procurement activities like creating MR, RFQ, bid evaluations, and MRPs
· Create project schedules and progress them
· Implement specification of Piping, Compression and Rotating Equipment
· Monitor & Control vendor progress and conformity to design specifications
· Develop Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID)
· Supervise Engineering Assignments
· Review and Approve detailed piping designs
· Prepare EWPs and support construction projects
· Work with, guide and support other Intermediate and Junior Engineers
· Proficient in MS Office tools, including MS Projects
· Proficient Knowledge in Oil & Gas related piping codes (ASME B31.3)
· Proficient in P&IDs and Material Mass Balance diagrams and drawings
· Proficient in Compression, Pump and Rotating Equipment Sizing
· Working Knowledge in AutoCAD, CADWorx and NavisWorks
· Proficient in Piping Design & Specification
· Proficient in Pipe Sizing Calculations
· Proficient in inline Instrumentation Sizing Calculations (PSVs, Meters, Valves etc)
· Working Knowledge in Piping Stress Calculations
· Proficient in Piping Diagrams and Specifications
· Proficient of oil & gas project construct-ability & logistics requirements
· Proficient in Project Management Plans, Stages and Processes.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
· Accredited Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Petroleum Engineering or equivalent
· Registered with APEGA as an EIT or P.Eng.
· Minimum level of 6 years experience engineering.
· Minimum level of 4 years experience in upstream and midstream oil and gas or energy industries.
· Successful candidate should have various experiences working at or with EPCMs, Producers and Midstream Companies in Canada.
· Must be able to lift 50lbs, work with light hand tools, sit, stand and walk around oil and gas facilities.
· Must have a valid driver’s license
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $105,000.00 /year
As one of the leading companies in Canada, SIGIT Inc. offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. SIGIT Inc. also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to escalate new skills and knowing through the company programs.
If You are interested to submit an application for Project Engineer (Mechanical) Job Openings Calgary February 2020 by SIGIT Inc., please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job recruitment above, you can try to read more jobs list in Calgary region from another company below.
The ideal candidate will be a fully Registered Psychologist (Alberta), who has experience with career development, handicapping conditions or vocational…
An associate or broker license under the Real Estate Act. Monitor progress of files and follow up with clients to ensure progress regarding conditions, etc.
Work with production teams and other discipline leadership to manage capacity plans, development, and product roadmap. At Teck, we value diversity.
Develop financial plans for clients; Make recommendations concerning cash management; An ideal candidate will be qualified to practice law in England and Wales.