|Job Title||Customer Service Representative Job Openings Markham IKOU INC|
|Pub Date||14 March 2020|
IKOU INC Jobs 2020 - IKOU INC is seeking the applicant to fill Customer Service Representative, that will be placed in Markham. You will definitely get a better prospect as well as less dangerous life later on. Joining to this company makes anyone able to carry out the goal easier and create the aim come true.
To help the corporation perspective and mission arrives on correct IKOU INC is usually open up for fresh placement since April 2020. Everyone who are interested about staffing this specific vacant, remember to engage in this Customer Service Representative recruitment. If you are one which might load requirements, you can look at further information about Customer Service Representative Job Openings below.
Who are we?
Ikou Inc. is a fast-growing Canadian owned manufacturer and distributor of quality bathroom vanities and faucets with a focus of being environmentally friendly. We have been in business for almost 2 decades. We are dedicated to helping our customers by providing exceptional quality products at an affordable price, while maintaining best in class service, best in class craftsmanship and can-do attitude in the market place.
What is the role?
If you enjoy playing a critical role in managing lots of balls in the air and acting as a bridge between outside business partners and your internal team, then by all means read on! As our Customer Service representative, you would be responsible for handling customer and retailer questions and complaints, problem solving and up-selling products on the phone and via email. Providing a positive, friendly experience for the customer, while promoting our brand and doing so in a timely manner.
What will you do?
What will you need to succeed?
· College degree or equivalent work experience
· Organized, adaptable and have good, all-round administrative abilities
· Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
· Excellent customer service, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
· Able to Work in a fast-paced environment.
· Organized planner, detailed oriented
· Proactively up-selling customer on our products.
· Holds pro-active work ethic that encourages teams to perform to the best of their ability and takes ownership of projects
· Able to work in an international team environment
· Possesses excellent communication skills and positive attitude
Even better if any of these apply to you:
· Previous experience with big box stores such as Costco, Home Depot, Lowes and Wayfair.
· Proficient in Microsoft office with extensive knowledge of excel.
· Have at least 2-3 years of experience, proven track record, pro-active and can work in a fast-paced team environment.
· Friendly and positive tone over the phone
· Professional phone skills and manners
· Excellent listening and conflict resolution skills
· Bilingual in French and English considered an asset and will be given preferential review.
Ikou Inc is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA). Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed.
Ikou Inc is an equal opportunity employer and we would like to thank all applicants for their interest. For additional information on our organization, please visit www.studiobathe.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
As one of the leading companies in Canada, IKOU INC offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. IKOU INC also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to escalate new experience and knowledge through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to submit an application for Customer Service Representative Job Openings Markham April 2020 by IKOU INC, please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a hiring job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Markham region from another company below.
Contribute to the OHRC's social media strategy and implementation. If so, consider this exciting opportunity where you will provide digital and strategic…
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for registering patients for all hospital visits, answering telephone inquiries, collecting demographic…
Greeting and registering patients, entering x-ray orders, answering phone calls, returning voice messages and scheduling clinic appointments.
Markham Stouffville Hospital is a leading community hospital with two sites – Markham and Uxbridge sites and our new Reactivation Care Centre that has a…