|Job Title||Freedom Of Information Analyst - Contract Job Openings Oakville Halton Regional Police Service|
|Pub Date||12 February 2020|
|Company||Halton Regional Police Service|
Halton Regional Police Service Vacancies 2020 - Halton Regional Police Service is seeking a new official to fill Freedom of Information Analyst - Contract, that will be placed in Oakville. You will definitely get a better prospect along with less dangerous life later on. Signing up for this corporation makes a people can attain the ones aim much easier as well as produce the desire becoming reality.
To help this corporation perspective and mission comes on legitimate Halton Regional Police Service is actually open up for brand-new place since March 2020. All people who are interested answering this specific vacant, please take a part in this Freedom of Information Analyst - Contract recruitment. If you will be one that might load qualifications, you can attempt to learn more information about Freedom of Information Analyst - Contract Job Openings below.
An opportunity exists for a Freedom of Information (FOI) Analyst – Temporary Full Time (12 months) to join our Information and Records Services Unit at the Halton Regional Police Service (HRPS). The successful candidate will be guaranteed 35 hours a week and must be able to work Monday to Friday with an 8:00 am start time. The hourly rate of pay for this position is $39.90 (January 1, 2020).
The successful applicant will be processing freedom of information (FOI) requests, appeals, and inquires under the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (MFIPPA) and information requests under applicable legislation.
Key activities include:
· Analyze FOI requests to determine the type of records being requested, and clarifies entitlement
· Reviews court orders and other legal documentation to determine whether a requestor has a right to information. Determines whether a requestor qualifies for a third party’s personal information for compassionate reasons, or whether they qualify for the records for the Estate
· Reviews records and applies mandatory and discretionary exemptions in accordance with legislation, regulations and Information and Privacy Commissioner (IPC) orders
· Assesses impact of disclosure of information and severs information that qualifies for exemption from disclosure as appropriate. Confers with the Information Privacy Officer and Director of Legal Serves on highly sensitive or controversial cases
· Prepares decision letter and fees schedule. Signs decision letters on behalf of the Information Privacy Officer
· Determines if there is third party information in the records. Contacts affected individuals for consent and mutual consent.
Your Professional Qualifications:
· Minimum one year experience in researching requests, applying exemptions and preparing decision letters and appeals using complex legislation (i.e. Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (M.F.I.P.P.A.)).
· Related experience will be considered such as gathering, researching and analyzing large amounts of information and writing formal letters or reports on behalf of another person)
· Minimum university degree with an emphasis on in-depth research and report writing
· Coursework in public law or public administration is considered an asset.
· Fully proficient utilizing the internet for research. Excellent Microsoft Word skills
· Assesses information quickly and accurately to apply legislation appropriately in order to make an effective and logical decision around letters to requesters
· Superior verbal and written communication skills
· High attention to detail and research skills
· Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and organization and planning skills
Location and Other Considerations:
This position is based in Oakville at the new Headquarters facility which is located at the QEW and North Service Road West.
How To Be Considered For This Exciting Opportunity:
Anyone interested in this opportunity must apply on-line with a resume and a detailed letter outlining their experience and skills. This information should be forwarded to Staffing Advisor, Human Resource Services, quoting Competition #05-C-20 on February 24, 2020. The Halton Regional Police Service is committed to the principles of equal opportunity. The Halton Regional Police Service is committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Please note: All applications must be submitted to the Service’s on-line system to be considered for this vacancy.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must cut and paste the following link into your web browser – https://www.haltonpolice.ca/joinus/civilian/apply.php. Select the job posting “Freedom of Information Analyst – Contract”. Scroll down to the bottom of the webpage of that specific job posting. Click on . Please Note: Initial applications to our Service require a two-step process, initial registration on the system and an application for a specific position. You should receive two confirmation emails: one for initial registration on the system and one for an application to a specific position. No phone calls or emails, please. We thank all applicants, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $39.90 /hour
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Halton Regional Police Service offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Halton Regional Police Service also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to escalate new skills and knowledge through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to submit an application for Freedom of Information Analyst - Contract Job Openings Oakville March 2020 by Halton Regional Police Service, please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Oakville region from another company below.
Current Standard First Aid and Infant/Child CPR & AED certification (Level C). Registered Early Childhood Educators are responsible for developing and…
310T Certification is required, with a Driver’s License in good standing. Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of project vehicles and equipment by…
It's is important to us that we have fun with our teammates so we organize fun events like summer BBQ's, Year End Celebrations, theme days at work and social…
Valid Driver’s License with good driving record (required). Bachelor’s Degree or higher degree in engineering or related degree;