|Job Title||Administrative Assistant Job Openings Labrador City RothLochston|
|Pub Date||21 days ago|
RothLochston Careers 2020 - RothLochston give away an opportunity to fill Administrative Assistant, that will be placed in Labrador City. You will definitely get a better prospect as well as safer dwell sometime soon. Becoming a member of this enterprise makes a people able to meet the ones aim much easier as well as produce the desire becoming reality.
To produce the corporation perspective and mission comes on right RothLochston is actually started on fresh placement as September 2020. Everyone who are enthusiastic about filling up this particular vacant, please take a part in this Administrative Assistant recruitment. If you will be one that can certainly load qualifications, you can look at more info about Administrative Assistant Job Openings below.
RothLochston provides industrial construction, maintenance and fabrication services to the oil and gas, mining, pulp and paper, utility and power generation industries throughout Canada. RothLochston is currently recruiting for HSE Advisors for various projects in Newfoundland and Labradoran Administrative Assistant for our office in Labrador City, NL.
· Coordinate travel and accommodations for all employees.
· Book flights and ensure employees are provided with itineraries in a timely fashion.
· Coordinate with Camp operators to ensure accommodations are secured for employees.
· Track all travel as per company policies.
· Assist in project admin duties
· Update manpower listing daily to ensure accurate resource listings are maintained.
· Ensure policies and procedures are followed and proper approvals are in place when booking travel and accommodations.
· Provide backup support to the Safety Administrator, Payroll Administrator , and Training Lead
· Other duties as assigned
· Written communication - good writing and reporting skills, clear, accurate and concise
· Oral communication - speaks clearly, listens carefully; questions, adapts vocabulary appropriately, good presentation skills
· Computer skills -. MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access
· Results oriented - gets job done right, delivers results, continuously improves, demonstrates energy and enthusiasm; service-oriented
· Flexible - willing to change priorities, takes on additional responsibility as necessary
· Initiative - self-starter; perceives a need and fulfills it in an effective and efficient manner
· Efficient - understands Company priorities and translates them into work responsibilities, structures and organizes work and resources to maximize efficiencies
The successful individual will possess a post-secondary diploma in business or office administration, has a strong understanding of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint). This position will require the day-to-day interaction with employees, strong communication skills are essential.
If you are ready to join a high performance, detail-oriented team, we want to hear from you.
Reference ID: Admin Labrador
Application deadline: 2020-09-11
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $0.00 per year
As one of the leading companies in Canada, RothLochston offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. RothLochston also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to increase new skills and erudition through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to submit an application for Administrative Assistant Jobs Labrador City September 2020 by RothLochston, please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Labrador City region from another company below.
Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate. Computerized inventory record keeping and re-ordering system. Business Equipment and Computer Applications.
No degree, certificate or diploma. Serve customers at counters or buffet tables. Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and…
Answer and direct phone calls. Handle all data entry information. Under the supervision of the Project Manager,. Your Skills and experience required :