|Job Title||Baker Job Openings Guelph, COBS Bread|
|Pub Date||7 months ago|
COBS Bread Recruitment 2020 - COBS Bread is looking for the candidates to fill Baker, that will be placed in Guelph,. You will definitely get a better potential customer as well as safer dwell in the future. Becoming a member of this business makes anyone can meet the purpose less complicated and make current aspiration come true.
To help this organization perspective and mission comes on right COBS Bread is actually started on brand-new place seeing that October 2020. Everyone who are enthusiastic filling this specific vacant, please take a part in this Baker recruitment. If you are one that can certainly fill up qualifications, you can look at further info about Baker Job Openings below.
This is a permanent full time position. At this time, we are not looking for students or part time applicants. Must have full weekday and weekend availability. Thank you!
"Real Bread, Real People, Real Delight":
We are continuing to grow and are searching for a Baker who is looking for the next challenge in their careers to grow with us. The COBS Bread brand has been built on our commitment to the quality of our product, the development of our people and the delight which the combination of these two elements brings to our customers.
What's in it for you?:
· A Fun work environment
· A product you are proud to work with and help create
· Potential for growth and development opportunities, including certified COBS Bread Baker
· Complimentary products on us
· And more, including benefits for all full time employees
As a Baker at COBS Bread, you will::
· Work with other Bakers and the Production Manager to ensure the bread quality and range is to Bakers Delight/COBS Bread standards and delivered on time to meet customer demands.
· Maintain the safety of staff and customers by upholding the Bakers Delight/COBS Bread brand and standards.
· Assist with stock rotation.
· Provide delightful customer service.
· Provide support to the whole bakery team, demonstrate team work and foster good working relationships.
· Candidates with previous experience in baking and customer service are preferred although it is not essential as we offer full training
· Candidates must have their own transportation
· Candidates should be willing to work overnight or early morning shifts, as a COBS Bread baker starts work between 3am and 4am
· Candidates must be able to lift 25kg.
· Continuous standing/ walking for all tasks
· Frequent lifting and carrying up to 9 kg., occasional lifting and carrying up to 22 kg
· Frequent turning and reaching
· Constant use of both hands, with frequent wrist rotation and flexing, occasional forceful gripping
· Occasional pushing, pulling and some forward bending
If this sounds like you, please apply online today!
While we thank you for your interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada to be considered for employment.
About COBS Bread:
COBS Bread is part of the Bakers Delight ‐ an Australian-owned company established in 1980 and operating as Bakers Delight in Australia and New Zealand and COBS Bread in Canada and USA. Together we have grown to more than 700 bakeries across Australia, New Zealand, Canada and USA. The entire network employs over 15,000 people, serving more than 2.1 million customers each week. All of COBS Bread's baked goods are made on the same day they are sold, ensuring that everything is fresh and delightful. Any unsold items are donated daily to various local charities and food banks. The company's success can be attributed to the quality of our product, the development of our people and our warm and friendly customer service.
Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
About My Location
COBS GUELPH is a new location which opened in March 2018. We are looking to build a strong team that will bake and sell great quality COBS products. Located in the Longo's plaza at the corner of Clair Road and Gordon Street, our location is easy to find and well known to the community. As a Baker you will receive comprehensive COBS training and have the opportunity to be part of a great team. Wages will reflect your experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour
As one of the leading companies in Canada, COBS Bread opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. COBS Bread also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to upgrade new skills and erudition through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to submit an application for Baker Job Openings Guelph, October 2020 by COBS Bread, please prepare requirements files and documents as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job recruitment above, you can try to read more jobs list in Guelph, region from another company below.
Must have PSW/HCA certificate from an approved college. Follows all policies and procedures of the Home as well as Resident's Care Plans.
We are looking for an experienced Orthodontic Hygienist to join us once a month. Last Thursday of every month.
Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license. As a Territory Representative you will be an ambassador of the Bell brand promoting the full suite of…
First aid training/WHMIS preferred (valid Level 3 First Aid ticket a definite asset). Clean Drivers Abstract - G license required, as is a good driving record;