|Job Title||Machine Operator Job Openings Vancouver Bailey Group of Companies|
|Pub Date||10 March 2020|
|Company||Bailey Group of Companies|
Bailey Group of Companies Vacancies 2020 - Bailey Group of Companies calls the best people to apply Machine Operator, that will be placed in Vancouver. You will receive a better prospect along with less dangerous life later on. Joining to this business makes a person can meet the objective simpler in addition to support the current dream be realized.
To produce the corporation eyesight and mission happens on right Bailey Group of Companies can be open on fresh placement seeing that April 2020. Everyone who are considering filling this particular vacant, please take a part in this Machine Operator recruitment. If you will be one which might fill up qualifications, you can attempt to learn further info about Machine Operator Job Openings below.
Division: Bailey West Inc.
Reports to: Production Manager
Job Purpose Summary
The Machine Operator's main responsibility is to operate, adjust and set up assigned roll-former lines, slitting lines, press brakes, and shear lines while meeting production, quality and safety requirements. This position that significantly contributes to the overall production function of Bailey West. The individual will operate, adjust and set up assigned machines, performing at expected efficiencies after training completion. This includes, but is not limited to, the following: meeting schedules, working within a team environment and ensuring all aspects of work meet safety, quality, and production requirements.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
The responsibilities and accountabilities of the position include but are not limited to the following:
· Ensure compliance with Plant and Legislated safety guidelines
· Perform Daily Forklift / Machine Inspections as required
· Perform all tasks in a safe manner, using good judgement
· Report in a timely manner any safety non-conformances
· Report quality concerns and non-conformances immediately to Lead Hand
· Follow lock out/tag out procedures at all times
· Safely load steel coil onto uncoilers using overhead crane
· Tighten uncoiler and cut straps on the coil
· Guide the steel into processing areas (rolls) using jogging controls
· Activate machine using control panel by selecting the order type
· Clear any jam-ups in a safe and efficient manner
· Produce products as required per order
· Set up or adjust rolls and conduct quality inspections to check product conformance to Bailey West standards
· Precut Dunnage according to spec for packaging needs
· Gather products, strap into bundles, place bundles onto wagon and apply product identification
· Strap loads as required
· Fill-up label information as per info stated in work orders
· Prepare all required production and safety-related reports and forward to the Lead Hand
· Follow 5S cleaning process
· Use shadow boards at all times to hold setup tools
· Update AMS Controller with all the relevant information related to the roll forming process Examples: setup time, changeovers, coil changes, lunch and coffee breaks, etc.
· Ensure that co-workers / helpers work safely and report all unsafe practices
· Complete any other work as assigned by Lead Hands / Production Supervisor / Plant Manager
· Work as a Team Member in all situations filling in as required when there are manpower shortages
· Assist with Plant housekeeping
· Provide any other assistance as requested by the Lead Hands / Production Supervisor / Plant Manager.
· 4 years of roll-forming or metal forming experience is an asset
· High school graduate
· Proficient in speaking and writing English
· Personal attributes include ethical, open-minded, observant, and tenacious
· Quick learner, Team Player who takes initiative and is capable of meeting deadlines
· Possessing a valid lift truck training certification is a requirement
· Possessing a valid overhead crane certification is a requirement
· Knowledge and experience with tools such as measuring tape, cutting shears, and strapping machine
· Able to neatly and accurately fill out production and quality reports.
· Able to work in a fast-paced plant and warehouse environment
· Able to work in a team environment
· Perform tasks in multi-temperature environment/conditions
· Able to work overtime as required
· Meet all safety requirements
· Work as a Team Member in all situations
· Must be able to complete correctly, with a high quality standard and in a timely manner, all work assigned
· Able to work rotating shifts
· Able to lift products weighing up to 50lbs
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Bailey Group of Companies opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Bailey Group of Companies also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to work up new experience and erudition through the company programs.
If You are interested to send an application for Machine Operator Job Openings Vancouver April 2020 by Bailey Group of Companies, please prepare requirements files and documents as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job recruitment above, you can try to read more jobs list in Vancouver region from another company below.
The National Park Research Lab Coordinator provides support to the research team in all phases of this research, including development, communication and…
The Research Coordinator will conduct qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis, assist in the management of projects including managing and…
We offer consistent miles, low cost of insurance, driver friendly environment and much more. We have 3,800 power units and trailers and more than 2,390…
Undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline. Support development of outreach strategy for recruitment of CDL-West cohort by managing operational systems and…