Prairie Mountain Health Jobs 2022 - Prairie Mountain Health needs a new employee to apply Health Care Aide, that will be placed in Brandon. You will receive a better chance as well as safer dwell later on. Becoming a member of this firm makes anyone able to do the ones aim much easier as well as produce the desire becoming reality.
To help the company eyesight along with mission come on legitimate Prairie Mountain Health is usually started on fresh placement seeing that October 2022. Everybody who are enthusiastic about staffing this specific vacant, remember to engage in this Health Care Aide recruitment. If you are one that may load requirements, you can look at further info about Health Care Aide Job Openings below.
Prairie Mountain Health Recruitment 2022
Health Care Aide Job Openings in Brandon
- Health Care Aide Certificate from a recognized program
- Other combinations of education and experience may be considered
- Demonstrated organizational skills, and the ability to work independently
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Demonstrated flexibility to facilitate changes in techniques and procedures
- Ability to display independent judgment
- Ability to respect and promote a culturally diverse population
- Ability to respect and promote confidentiality
- Ability to perform the duties of the position on a regular basis
The Health Care Aide provides direct client care and environmental support within established standards of care, policies and procedures. The Health Care Aide functions in meeting the special and changing needs of clients and assisting them in reaching and maintaining optimum health and independence within the limits of their abilities under the direction of the team leader.
- Assist clients in activities of daily living, striving to maintain self-respect, dignity, and independence of clients by encouraging and allowing clients to care for themselves within the limits of their abilities as described in the client’s record.
- Communicate client changes to the team leader.
- Document care according to policy.
- Participate in client care conferences (as required) and in the development of individual care plans.
- Provide or assist the client with Personal Hygiene as per care plan to include but not limited to bathing – tub bath, shower or complete or partial bed bath; grooming – wash hands, face, perineal area; shampoos and combs hair, shaves, cleans, and cuts nails; skin care –provides back rubs/skincare; oral care- mouth care, care of teeth and dentures; dressing – assist in dressing and undressing, remove soiled clothing and put out clean clothes. Assist clients with care of personal belongings and clothing.
- Provide or assist the client with elimination as per care plan to include but not limited to assist client to the bathroom as necessary; gives bedpan or urinal; changes incontinent briefs and provides perineal care; and care of urinary drainage system as per procedure.
- Provide or assist the client with mobility as per care plan to include but not limited to assists and feed dependent clients; distributes between meals nourishment /supplements and encourages client to consume same.
- Provide or assist the client with mobility as per care plan to include but not limited to; assists client into and out of bed; assists with walking/ exercise programs; uses proper transfer techniques utilizing transfer belts, mechanical lifts and other appropriate equipment; assists in transport of clients to and from other departments as required and as per the care plan.
- Provide or assist the client with observation and measurements as per care plan to include but not limited to reporting any change in client’s condition to the team leader; update BM sheet each shift; weigh client; may be asked to record intake and output; and document care on applicable flow sheet.
- Provide or assist with necessary safety measures (as per policies and procedures) including side rails, seat belts, wheelchair pedals, assist in the management of disoriented or aggressive clients or visitors; promptly respond to clients call lights; and reports.
- Provide or assist the client with validation and orientation techniques and, provide privacy and maintain individual identity, confidentiality regarding client’s condition and family affairs.
- Provide or assist in admissions, transfer and discharge of client including care of the body after death. Lists client’s valuables and arranges for their storage on admission and their return on discharge.
- Maintain a clean environment including but not limited to changing linen as necessary, replenish supplies in client room; wipes spills to prevent injury and report all accidents and breakages immediately.
- Maintain a safe environment by appropriately distributing/storing equipment.
- Order and stock unit supplies (i.e. linen and food).
- Encourage and assist client’s participation with activity program. Organize and facilitate leisure activities for individuals and/or groups on evenings and weekends.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position is subject to a Criminal Records Check (including vulnerable sector), Adult Abuse Registry Check, and a Child Abuse Registry Check. The successful candidate will be responsible for any services charges incurred.
If you are currently employed by PMH, please utilize the internal application form. If you are not employed by PMH, please utilize the external application form.
In order to be considered for the position, both internal and external applicants must submit a current resume with their application form.
If you are an external applicant, please include three work related references with this application. They must be from persons who are not related to you, and who have direct knowledge of your past work performance.
Upon being considered for employment, your signature or electronic submission of this application is your authorization to complete said reference checks.
PMH has an Indigenous Human Resources initiative and is committed to increasing the representation of Indigenous people within all levels of our workforce. Indigenous applicants are encouraged to voluntarily self identify as being of Indigenous descent in their cover letter and/or within their application form.
We thank all applicants that apply but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS FOR ALL
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Prairie Mountain Health opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Prairie Mountain Health also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to learn new experience and knowledge through the company programs.
If You are interested to submit an application for Health Care Aide Jobs Brandon October 2022 by Prairie Mountain Health, please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a hiring job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Brandon region from another company below.
Apply for this Position
A Dairy/Frozen Stocker properly maintains, zones, and stocks his/her assigned area, assists customers and maintains modular and feature presentations, while…
Must be able to work together to solve problems and constantly improve our business with strategies, evaluations, and implementing new plans.
The Store Manager provides ongoing leadership, thereby ensuring that the store achieves and/or surpasses its financial goals, while controlling budgets,…
Collaborate - Work with the multidisciplinary team along with residents and families to customize dietary plans. Valid Food Safety Handler's Certificate.
To serve meals to residents and guests in a professional and courteous manner; To establish, extract, evaluate and document the needs of the business with…