|Job Title||Director Of Development Job Openings Chatham-Kent Big Brothers Big Sisters of ChathamKent|
|Pub Date||30+ days ago|
|Company||Big Brothers Big Sisters of ChathamKent|
Big Brothers Big Sisters of ChathamKent Vacancies 2020 - Big Brothers Big Sisters of ChathamKent is seeking the candidates to apply Director of Development, that will be placed in Chatham-Kent. You will receive a better prospect as well as safer dwell in the future. Signing up for this firm makes anyone can attain the purpose less complicated and make current aspiration come true.
To help the corporation eyesight and mission comes on right Big Brothers Big Sisters of ChathamKent is usually open on fresh placement since November 2020. Everyone who are interested filling this particular vacant, make sure you take part in this kind of Director of Development recruitment. If you will be one which can certainly fill up requirements, you can look at more information about Director of Development Job Openings below.
· The Director of Development is the key staff person responsible for the development and implementation of a successful multi-year strategic and comprehensive fund-generation plan that will ensure significant income to support the mentoring programs of this region. This individual will also fulfill a leadership role in all philanthropic activity initiated by the Board of Directors and/or Executive Director. The Director of Development will work closely with the Executive Director to establish fund-generation goals and share expertise to develop long-term, measurable strategies. In brief, the Director of Development will organize and supervise the integration of VIRTUAL and NON-VIRTUAL fund-raising, alumnae relations, donor stewardship, corporate partnerships and sponsorships; and community relations.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· university degree or equivalent
· Progressive experience with a minimum of 5 years’ demonstrated success in fund-generation in the not-for-profit sector with a focus on annual giving
· Working towards or having attained CFRE or equivalent
· Solid understanding of fund-development and management processes
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and public relations skills and the ability to communicate effectively with all donors, volunteers and stakeholders
· B 2 B lead generation experience, discovery to close
· Ambitious self-starter with the ability to effectively coordinate multiple projects, deadlines and priorities
· Team player that displays initiative
· Highly computer literate and the ability to work effectively with fund-development software to drive results
· Ability to work with sensitive information with complete confidentiality
· Social digital marketing
· Must be able to work occasional evenings and weekends
· Valid Ontario driver’s licence and access to a vehicle are required
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
· Actively support the vision, mission and values of Big Brothers Big Sisters
· Build a philanthropic culture to further advance the strategic initiatives of the agency
· Develop, plan and execute a comprehensive fund-development program to fulfill all fund-generation commitments annually including, but not limited to, endowment, major gifts, annual giving and planned-giving
· Organize and supervise the integration of VIRTUAL and NON-VIRTUAL fund-raising, alumnae relations, donor stewardship, corporate partnership, community relations, communications and archives
· Ensure the timely identification, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of donors and prospects Recommend and manage individualized strategies for prospects and donors; and engage with them in a variety of ways. Create a culture of philanthropy.
· Implement effective strategies that allow for the continuous improvement of donor participation rates
· Develop quarterly engagement plans for alumnae engagement, donor relationships, major and minor fund-raising campaigns. Identify goals, monitor outcomes and develop monthly reports
· Oversee and ensure the maintenance of all fund-raising event overviews and databases
· Maintain a current knowledge of CRA – charitable giving, privacy rulings, regulations, etc
· Ensure that the organization’s policies and procedures are maintained at a high standard. This includes providing timely letters of appreciation to donors; accurate issuance of tax receipts; ensuring the donor database remains current
Reference ID: 2020.10
Application deadline: 2020-09-18
Expected start date: 2020-10-05
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
Our offices are not open to the public but the staff are working remotely and in office as tasks require.
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Big Brothers Big Sisters of ChathamKent opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Big Brothers Big Sisters of ChathamKent also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to work up new experience and erudition through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to send an application for Director of Development Job Openings Chatham-Kent November 2020 by Big Brothers Big Sisters of ChathamKent, please prepare requirements files and documents as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a hiring job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Chatham-Kent region from another company below.
Develop and maintain a network of partners to gain input into demand planning and forecasting, assist in strategy development, advocate the use of the…
Have a valid driver's license in good standing. Provide valid character and work references. A busy family with children seeks a house manager with strong…
Valid driver’s license, and use of own vehicle. First Aid and CPR qualifications must be current upon hire and be maintained throughout employment.
No degree, certificate or diploma. Monitor students during recess and lunch hour. 1 year to less than 2 years. Public transportation is not available.