|Job Title||Server (aub) Job Openings Chilliwack Retirement Concepts|
|Pub Date||30+ days ago|
Retirement Concepts Vacancies 2020 - Retirement Concepts is looking for the candidates to apply Server (AUB), that will be placed in Chilliwack. You will definitely get a better prospect along with safer dwell later on. Joining to this enterprise makes a person able to reach the ones aim much easier as well as produce the desire becoming reality.
To help this business eyesight and mission arrives on legitimate Retirement Concepts is actually open up for brand-new place since November 2020. Everyone who are considering answering this specific vacant, you need to take a part in this Server (AUB) recruitment. If you will be the one that might fill up qualifications, you can try to see more information about Server (AUB) Job Openings below.
LOCATION: Auburn Seniors Village
This position is covered under the single site order.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Reporting to the Chef.Food Service Manager and/or designate provides all aspects of service in the dining room, resident lounges and room service for residents, guests and the public. Participates in food preparation and the maintenance of a safe, sanitary workplace by following safe food handling techniques.
Include but not limited to:
1. Responsible for all aspects of meal service including breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, teas, special events and room service etc. Duties include preparing the dining room and service area for meals, stocking all necessary items, serving meals and cleaning the dining room, preparation and service areas afterwards.
2. Assist with the preparation and presentation of food and beverages under the direction of cook or designate. Portion meals with respect to portion control, plate presentation and resident choice. Provide residents with beverages and meal accompaniments.
3. Carry out general cleaning duties and routines, including clean up and setting of tables, clearing tables, busing dishes, scraping dishes, washing dishes, and transporting dishes as required.
4. Prevent the spread of infection by proper hand washing, appropriate glove use, following prescribed cleaning techniques, and proper handling of chemicals. Practice and maintain established standards for proper cleanliness and sanitation required by the Health Department.
5. Establish and maintain an atmosphere conducive to pleasant dining by creating an environment which maintains the happiness, self-respect, general dignity and physical safety of each resident.
6. Promote and maintain positive communication and relationships among staff, residents and the public.
7. May be responsible for some or all tasks related to housekeeping and laundry duties.
8. Perform other duties as required.
1. Grade 10 or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
2. One to two years’ experience in a dining room environment
3. “Food Safe” Certificate; Level 1 required/Level 2 an asset
4. WHMIS Certificate an asset.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Ability to communicate effectively both in written and oral English.
2. Ability to take direction and learn procedures.
3. Ability to demonstrate tact, diplomacy, empathy, patience and concern in providing quality services to clients.
4. Ability to operate related food service equipment.
5. Must be in good health and free from communicable diseases, physically able to perform tasks related to the position.
6. Must be free of allergies or conditions, which may be aggravated by working with cleaners, detergents and equipment.
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $15.48 per hour
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Retirement Concepts opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Retirement Concepts also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to increase new skills and erudition through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to send an application for Server (AUB) Jobs Chilliwack November 2020 by Retirement Concepts, please prepare requirements files and documents as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a hiring job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Chilliwack region from another company below.
First Aid Level 1, preferred but not mandatory. Assisting the HC with all areas of kitchen recruitment and training, including onboarding and continued training…
First Aid Level 1, preferred but not mandatory. Maintaining sanitation standards in accordance with JRG Safe Food Handling practices and local health protection…
Valid BC Driver’s License, Class 4. Build a rapport with community resources, organizations and community members to develop new opportunities for the youth…
First Aid Level 1, preferred but not mandatory. Assisting the HC with all areas of kitchen recruitment and training, including interviewing, orientations,…