|Job Title||Construction Labourer Job Openings Crowsnest Pass Tregenna Investments Ltd. O/A JA Building Services|
|Pub Date||15 June 2020|
|Company||Tregenna Investments Ltd. O/A JA Building Services|
Tregenna Investments Ltd. O/A JA Building Services Jobs 2020 - Tregenna Investments Ltd. O/A JA Building Services give away a chance to fill Construction Labourer, that will be placed in Crowsnest Pass. You will definitely get a better potential customer as well as safer dwell later on. Joining to this company makes a people able to reach the ones aim much easier as well as produce the desire becoming reality.
To produce this business vision and mission comes on legitimate Tregenna Investments Ltd. O/A JA Building Services will be wide open of fresh placement since July 2020. Everybody who are interested about staffing this particular vacant, please take a part in this Construction Labourer recruitment. If you are one that can certainly load qualifications, you can look at further info about Construction Labourer Job Openings below.
JA Building Services (JABS) is a diversified, rapid growing construction company based out of the Crowsnest Pass providing services throughout south western Alberta. We cover a range of practices which include but are not limited to; new builds and renovations, asbestos abatement, septic design, installation, inspection & maintenance including municipal water and sanitary installation & maintenance.
At JABS, we are constantly evolving and have high standards in the projects we work on but remain a grounded and family-oriented workplace. Our employees have opportunity to further their career development through training and/or education and are encouraged to grow within the company. We believe that JABS is a family and we value the honesty, hard work and diligence all our staff bring to work everyday.
Position Title: Construction Labourer
Job Type: Full-Time Permanent
Location: Crowsnest Pass
J. A. Building Services requires an experienced, motivated, organized, hardworking individual who understands the importance of safe work practices.
· Report to Site Supervisor and Project Managers
· Support general construction, such as loading and unloading materials
· Complete hands on construction tasks as required. Duties include but are not limited to; general construction, pipe laying skills with experience in the Civil sector, landscape construction, raking and shovelling (topsoil, gravel, etc…), general construction cleanup, litter cleanup, heavy lifting and other related tasks.
· Assist with site traffic and equipment control
· Organization of tools, supplies and building materials both onsite and in storage.
Competencies & Skills:
· 1+ years of successful general construction experience
· Valid drivers license and transportation
· Familiar with safety rules & regulations
· Pride in quality and workmanship on all tasks and projects
· Fast learner & takes direction well
· Positive and proactive approach and be prepared to be flexible in the work performed
· High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency
· Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
· Level I First Aid
· Fall Protection
· Ground Disturbance
· Flagging experience
· Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm
· Local and distant job sites (up to 140km away)
· Able to work irregular hours when operational or business requires
· Be able to lift 66lbs
· Kneel, stoop, crouch, crawl and sit
· Be able to distinguish colours
· Be exposed to differing noise levels from moderate to loud
· Perform repetitive motions
· Work indoors & outdoors
· Employee will be exposed to all weather condition
· Required at times to undertake work in wet, dirty and/or odorous conditions
· Understand verbal instructions
· Occasionally learn new skills, attend training and courses
· Always maintain a positive attitude
· Be willing to work on weekends when required
· Manage company tools and equipment
Provide your own tools as required
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00 to $22.00 /hour
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Tregenna Investments Ltd. O/A JA Building Services opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Tregenna Investments Ltd. O/A JA Building Services also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to learn new skills and knowing through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to send an application for Construction Labourer Job Openings Crowsnest Pass July 2020 by Tregenna Investments Ltd. O/A JA Building Services, please prepare requirements files and documents as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a hiring job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Crowsnest Pass region from another company below.
Sharp Trucking Services is known for our creativity and passion which happens to be the company’s guiding principles architecting innovative and novel shipping…
The position requires the ability to understand multi tier return and warranty policies, gift card processes, promotional cards as well as normal cash, credit,…
Must be able to communicate effectively with customers, management, other employees in person, by telephone, or by FM radio.
The Warehouse / Receiving Person is responsible for checking incoming merchandise against invoices to identify shortages, damaged goods, and backorders and…