|Job Title||Service Technician Job Openings Vankleek Hill Lincoln Electric Company of Canada LP|
|Pub Date||10 days ago|
|Company||Lincoln Electric Company of Canada LP|
Lincoln Electric Company of Canada LP Recruitment 2020 - Lincoln Electric Company of Canada LP offer an opportunity to fill Service Technician, that will be placed in Vankleek Hill. You will definitely get a better prospect as well as less dangerous life sometime soon. Becoming a member of this company makes anyone able to attain the ones aim much easier as well as produce the desire becoming reality.
To help the business eyesight and mission comes on right Lincoln Electric Company of Canada LP can be started on brand-new place since December 2020. Everybody who are enthusiastic about staffing this particular vacant, please take a part in this Service Technician recruitment. If you will be one which might fill up qualifications, you can try to see further info about Service Technician Job Openings below.
WANTED! One Awesome Hardworking Service Technician!
Who We Are:
Lincoln Electric - The Welding Experts® It's more than a slogan, it's a reference to the knowledge we've gained in over 120 years as the global leader in the welding industry. Those 120 years have taught us to think locally, act globally and continually reinvent ourselves through R&D and innovation. We now have 63 manufacturing locations in 23 countries and a worldwide network covering more than 160 countries.
Our technologies are everywhere – from buildings bridges, cars and ships to pipelines and wind powers all around the world. Innovation, quality and integrity are what motivate us to be where we are: #1 in the welding industry. We believe in growth but more importantly, we believe in our people and the passion they share with us every day. We provide opportunities for our team to grow and develop. We strive to be fair and transparent with our team members. At Lincoln, you will not see a special parking spot for the President; however, you will find open doors to speak to any of our Leaders.
As part of a continuing legacy, working at Lincoln Electric Canada will give you the opportunity to contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to world challenges.
Summary of Your Impactful Contribution:
· To provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
· To manage all onsite installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
· To diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
· To documents service and installation actions by completing forms and reports
· To cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization
· To comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations
· To build positive relationships with customers
· To set up, assemble and repair machinery and parts
· To read blueprints, diagrams and schematic drawings to determine how to proceed
· To participate in the implementation of various improvement projects
· To install, align, dismantle and move equipment
· To adjust machinery and repair or replace defective parts
· To coordinate / supervise small installation crew
· To prepare documents for machinery shipping.
· To conduct any general duties, specific projects and responsibilities as assigned or required by the Engineering Manager in a timely and professional manner.
Who Are We Looking For?
· Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
· English literacy
· Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
· 30% to 40% travel requirement
· Work overtime
· Positive attitude
· Deal with time constraints and deadlines
If you believe you have what we are looking for and you want to make your mark in the #1 Arc Welding Company, please apply below. We look forward to hearing from you! Lincoln Electric Company of Canada is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, ancestry, colour, race, citizenship, ethnic origin, place of origin, creed, disability, family status, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, record of offences, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation or any other Prohibited Ground. Lincoln Electric Company of Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit. We appreciate your consideration for this once in a lifetime opportunity, however only chosen applicants will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Lincoln Electric Company of Canada LP opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Lincoln Electric Company of Canada LP also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to upgrade new experience and knowing through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to submit an application for Service Technician Jobs Vankleek Hill December 2020 by Lincoln Electric Company of Canada LP, please prepare requirements files and documents as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job recruitment above, you can try to read more jobs list in Vankleek Hill region from another company below.
Connaissances dans le domaine du propane et du chauffage seront un atout. Faire preuve d'un bon souci du service à la clientèle, d'un sens de l'organisation et…
Nous sommes actuellement à la recherche d’un opérateur de machines-outils à commande numérique (CNC) pour notre division Pierre naturelle et Quartz.
Doit parler très bien le français et un minimum d’anglais. Poste de jour, soir ou nuit. Préférablement résident à Mirabel ou pas trop loin.
Avoir des résultats prouvés avec un minimum de 2 ans d’expérience dans la gestion d’un service de voitures d’occasion / sports motorisés dans une concession;