|Job Title||Part-Time Team Lead - Cowan Park Sportsplex|
|Pub Date||18 days ago|
|Company||City of Woodstock|
City of Woodstock Vacancies 2022 - City of Woodstock is seeking the best people to apply Part-Time Team Lead - Cowan Park Sportsplex, that will be placed in Woodstock. You will definitely get a better potential customer as well as safer dwell in the future. Becoming a member of this corporation makes a person able to meet the purpose less complicated and make current aspiration come true.
To produce this organization perspective along with mission come on legitimate City of Woodstock is usually started on fresh placement seeing that October 2022. All people who are enthusiastic filling this specific vacant, make sure you take part in this kind of Part-Time Team Lead - Cowan Park Sportsplex recruitment. If you are one that may fill up requirements, you can look at further info about Part-Time Team Lead - Cowan Park Sportsplex Job Openings below.
To be considered for this position, applicants must possess the following minimum qualifications:
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Oversees the operation of the facility, performing duties such as, but not inclusive of:
2. Oversees the work of other part-time staff, performing duties such as but not limited to:
3. Makes routine decisions with regard to such items as registration, facility operations and rentals
4. Refers problems or inquiries that they are unable to handle, to Manager Facility Operations Cowan Park Sportsplex.
5. Directs emergency procedures.
6. Notifies Manager Facility Operations of Cowan Park Sportsplex of any on non-routine events as soon as possible.
7. May lead programs, support customers at front desk, support cleaning of the facility and set up and take down for programs and events
8. Qualifications must remain current at all times (within two years of certification date).
9. Works with minimal supervision.
10. Required to attend all in-service training sessions
11. Help facilitate staff trainings
12. Responsible for evaluating programs using the HIGH FIVE Quest II evaluation tool.
13. Responsible for managing programming and delivery.
14. Works pleasantly and respectfully communicates with the public, including interacting with children in an age appropriate way
15. Assist staff with registration and administration duties, reconciles and is knowledgeable on software
16. Performs other duties as assigned from time to time.
Salary rate is $26.46- $31.11 per hour as per Schedule "A" of the collective agreement.
Resumes and cover letters will be received online at http://careers.cityofwoodstock.ca no later than 4:00 p.m. September 14, 2022. The City of Woodstock is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance. We thank all candidates who apply, but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $26.46-$31.11 per hour
As one of the leading companies in Canada, City of Woodstock offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. City of Woodstock also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to work up new experience and knowledge through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to submit an application for Part-Time Team Lead - Cowan Park Sportsplex Jobs Woodstock October 2022 by City of Woodstock, please prepare requirements files and documents as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job recruitment above, you can try to read more jobs list in Woodstock region from another company below.
The Research Scientist will facilitate research by providing guidance on research and experimental design, as well as best approaches for project development,…
Answer telephone calls, greet patients and visitors upon arrival, and provide excellent customer service for all questions or concerns.
Ongoing training and development to ensure a long and successful career path. The Club Attendant is responsible for providing a clean, safe and friendly in-Club…
The Specialist will manage the day-to-day development and execution of social media strategies and digital content within Student Experience, with a goal of…