|Job Title||Order Picker - Temporary Job Openings Cambridge Groupe Touchette Inc.|
|Pub Date||30+ days ago|
|Company||Groupe Touchette Inc.|
Groupe Touchette Inc. Hiring 2020 - Groupe Touchette Inc. provide an opportunity to apply Order picker - Temporary, that will be placed in Cambridge. You will definitely get a better chance as well as less dangerous life in the future. Joining to this business makes anyone can reach the goal easier and create the aim come true.
To help the company perspective and mission comes on right Groupe Touchette Inc. is usually open of fresh placement since October 2020. Everybody who are enthusiastic about staffing this vacant, please take a part in this Order picker - Temporary recruitment. If you will be one which can certainly load requirements, you can attempt to learn further info about Order picker - Temporary Job Openings below.
The Order Picker is responsible for moving the tires through the warehouse, either manually or with the help of lifting equipment and for loading/unloading the delivery vehicles.
- Ensure the reception of tires;
- Load and unload delivery trucks;
- Move products to locations in the warehouse using lifting equipment;
- Enter the products in the inventory using a radiofrequency gun;
- Inspect and report any anomalies on lifting appliances;
- Operate specialized lifting equipment;
- Prepare delivery vehicles based on work orders;
- Carry out the entry of items into the computerized warehouse management system;
- Enter the items into the computerized warehouse management system;
- All other related tasks.
· Have experience in the operation of stand-up lifting equipment and being able to operate order picker in a competent manner;
· Hold a certificate of qualification attesting to training in the safe operation of lifting equipment (Raymond/Crown Reach and Order Picker);
· Ability to perform physical work: be able to repeatedly lift loads weighing an average of 60lbs, work at heights as well as perform meticulous manual work;
· Be autonomous and able to work with minimal supervision;
· Be constantly oriented towards customer needs and demonstrate attention to detail;
· Flexible to work different hours, overtime and Saturday shifts if need be.
· Respect and sense of humor;
· Agree to work in an environment where health and safety are essential and a priority;
· Be reliable, rigorous and able to take initiative.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities law, accommodation is available upon request during the recruitment process.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Groupe Touchette Inc. opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Groupe Touchette Inc. also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to upgrade new experience and knowing through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to submit an application for Order picker - Temporary Jobs Cambridge October 2020 by Groupe Touchette Inc., please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job recruitment above, you can try to read more jobs list in Cambridge region from another company below.
Ability to understand and interact with Amazon warehouse management systems and utilize electronic devices to log all trailer moves in Yard Management System…
Prepare sales, rental or leasing contracts and accept cash, cheque, credit card or automatic debit payment. Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
Resolve and complete telephone requests for inspections, ensuring field staff and other internal stakeholders receive proper information (inbound calls).
Heavy Truck Technician Apprentice - FULL TIME. Must be registered with OCOT, and must have a registration #. Licensed 310T Mechanic - FULL TIME.