|Job Title||Wedding Decor Sales Specialist Job Openings Brampton FCC DECOR INC.|
|Pub Date||16 January 2020|
|Company||FCC DECOR INC.|
FCC DECOR INC. Hiring 2020 - FCC DECOR INC. needs a new official to fill Wedding Decor Sales Specialist, that will be placed in Brampton. You will definitely get a better prospect along with safer dwell later on. Joining to this business makes a person able to do the ones aim much easier as well as produce the desire becoming reality.
To produce this corporation eyesight and mission happens on legitimate FCC DECOR INC. will be wide started on fresh placement since January 2020. All people who are interested about filling up this vacant, you need to take a part in this Wedding Decor Sales Specialist recruitment. If you will be one that can certainly load qualifications, you can attempt to learn further information about Wedding Decor Sales Specialist Job Openings below.
FCC Décor Inc., one of Brampton’s leading special event design and décor studio, is looking for new talent! FCC Décor Inc. has won numerous awards and pride ourselves on referral business. FCC Décor Inc. is known for its creativity, attention to detail and outstanding customer service and have designed and decorated some of GTA’s most prestigious event venues with a focus on midscale and luxury weddings & Events
Part Time Wedding Décor Sales Specialist for a small but growing event studio in Brampton. The ideal candidate is client-focused, and has experience in the wedding & events industry; a true polished professional who’s passionate about each and every client’s event and meeting targets.
This position has growing potential both in hours and responsibility. The event industry is a fun and rewarding field but often comes with long hours, evenings and weekends, and fast-paced, sometimes stressful work environments. We are looking for a long-term, dedicated, outgoing, creative, and passionate employee who will go the extra mile to exceed customer expectations.
· Answering phone and email inquiries
· Closing sales to generate event bookings
· Working as part of a team to establish outlined revenue goals
· Maintaining quality and frequent communication to clients
· Planning of corporate events & customer events alongside Events Specialist
· Daily and weekly reporting
· Ensuring all clients are attended to in a timely and professional manner
· Ensuring overall client happiness and satisfaction
· Working as Office Support staff as required
· Cross- training in other departments
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent command of the English language
· Knowledge and familiarity with basic computer programs (Word, Excel, Google Docs, etc).
· Outgoing, personable, friendly, confident
· High level of customer service skills and experience working directly with clients
· Professional and friendly phone etiquette
· Detail oriented and organized
· Proactive, self-motivated, sense of urgency
· Ability to work independently
· Ability to multitask in high-stress environments
· Quick prioritization under pressure
· Must be available to work weekends
· Send resume via email with subject line “Wedding specialist”
· A valid driver’s license and a car is an asset
How to apply: Send resume to info[at] fccdecor .com with subject line favourite colour
$17 per hour plus commission
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
As one of the leading companies in Canada, FCC DECOR INC. opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. FCC DECOR INC. also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to increase new skills and knowledge through the company programs.
If You are interested to send an application for Wedding Decor Sales Specialist Jobs Brampton January 2020 by FCC DECOR INC., please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Brampton region from another company below.
Oversees a team of professionals responsible for working with community based organizations to develop, implement and manage programs and services and…
Excellent project management skills to lead and coordinate business planning submissions that cross program areas, develop project plans and critical paths as…
Provides customer service by answering telephone and responding to inquiries, documenting all call information and completing call logs according to standard…
Helps to remove barriers and accommodate employees and customers (within their area of responsibility) in accordance with the TTC's commitments and obligations…