|Job Title||Wedding Decor Sales Specialist Job Openings Brampton, FCC DECOR INC.|
|Company||FCC DECOR INC.|
FCC DECOR INC. Hiring 2020 - FCC DECOR INC. present an opportunity to fill Wedding Decor Sales Specialist, that will be placed in Brampton,. You will receive a better prospect along with less dangerous life sometime soon. Signing up for this enterprise makes a person able to carry out the purpose simpler in addition to aid the current dream be realized.
To help the business perspective and mission arrives on right FCC DECOR INC. is usually open of fresh placement seeing that July 2020. Everyone who are considering about staffing this vacant, make sure you take part in this kind of Wedding Decor Sales Specialist recruitment. If you will be one that can certainly load qualifications, you can try to see further info about Wedding Decor Sales Specialist Job Openings below.
FCC Décor Inc., one of Brampton’s leading special event design and décor studio, is looking for new talent! FCC Décor Inc. has won numerous awards and pride ourselves on referral business. FCC Décor Inc. is known for its creativity, attention to detail and outstanding customer service and have designed and decorated some of GTA’s most prestigious event venues with a focus on midscale and luxury weddings & Events
Part Time Wedding Décor Sales Specialist for a small but growing event studio in Brampton. The ideal candidate is client-focused, and has experience in the wedding & events industry; a true polished professional who’s passionate about each and every client’s event and meeting targets.
This position has growing potential both in hours and responsibility. The event industry is a fun and rewarding field but often comes with long hours, evenings and weekends, and fast-paced, sometimes stressful work environments. We are looking for a long-term, dedicated, outgoing, creative, and passionate employee who will go the extra mile to exceed customer expectations.
· Answering phone and email inquiries
· Closing sales to generate event bookings
· Working as part of a team to establish outlined revenue goals
· Maintaining quality and frequent communication to clients
· Planning of corporate events & customer events alongside Events Specialist
· Daily and weekly reporting
· Ensuring all clients are attended to in a timely and professional manner
· Ensuring overall client happiness and satisfaction
· Working as Office Support staff as required
· Cross- training in other departments
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent command of the English language
· Knowledge and familiarity with basic computer programs (Word, Excel, Google Docs, etc).
· Outgoing, personable, friendly, confident
· High level of customer service skills and experience working directly with clients
· Professional and friendly phone etiquette
· Detail oriented and organized
· Proactive, self-motivated, sense of urgency
· Ability to work independently
· Ability to multitask in high-stress environments
· Quick prioritization under pressure
· Must be available to work weekends
· Send resume via email with subject line “Wedding specialist”
· A valid driver’s license and a car is an asset
How to apply: Send resume to info[at] fccdecor .com with subject line favourite colour
$17 per hour plus commission
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
As one of the leading companies in Canada, FCC DECOR INC. opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. FCC DECOR INC. also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to increase new experience and knowing through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to send an application for Wedding Decor Sales Specialist Jobs Brampton, July 2020 by FCC DECOR INC., please prepare requirements files and documents as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a hiring job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Brampton, region from another company below.
Valid G license - obtained over 18 months with clean driver's abstract. Determine if a customer has a valid account prior to delivery or pick-up.
CPR certification required within 3 months of employment. Ongoing training and development with career growth opportunities. FREE Fitness membership and perks!
Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a good driving record. In addition to the usual factors used in the selection process, all candidates for…
Addressing all incoming registrations and inquiries by phone and email. Administrative or customer service experience is an asset.