|Job Title||Guest Services Representative Job Openings Campbell River Footprints Security|
|Pub Date||22 July 2020|
Footprints Security Hiring 2020 - Footprints Security give an opportunity to fill Guest Services Representative, that will be placed in Campbell River. You will definitely get a better potential customer as well as safer dwell in the future. Becoming a member of this corporation makes a person able to attain the purpose less complicated and make current aspiration come true.
To produce the corporation eyesight and mission arrives on right Footprints Security is actually started on brand-new place seeing that August 2020. Everybody who are interested answering this vacant, you need to take a part in this Guest Services Representative recruitment. If you will be the one that might load requirements, you can look at further info about Guest Services Representative Job Openings below.
Are you interested in getting into the security industry or a future in law enforcement but don’t know where to start? Footprints can help!
Footprints Security is unique; our accountable approach to business driven by our Core Values separates us from our competitors. We are celebrating our 40th year in business and are looking for talented people to join our team!
We are locally owned and operated and pride ourselves on being a family-run business that serves the communities in which we live. When you join Footprints, you are not just getting a job – you are joining a family who wants to see you succeed in having a positive impact in Vancouver Island communities. We provide a healthy work-life balance with flexible schedules to meet your needs, above average industry pay, and an extended health and dental plan for qualified employees (conditions apply).
Footprints is seeking friendly, outgoing service-oriented people to join our growing team in the role of Guest Services Representative and potentially transition to a licenced Security Guard after completing Basic Security Training (BST). Contact us for details!
Guest Services Representative – General Responsibilities:
· Provide professional guest services in a courteous manner to the public and clients
· Greet and welcome visitors
· Access control/social distancing assistance
· Effectively communicate and verbally resolve conflicts as required
· Research service options for guests
· Liaise with property management
· Report security violations and criminal activity to Supervisor
· Computer, radio, and smartphone use as required
· Critical thinking and problem solving
· Walking and standing depending on the site requirements
· Completing shift reports
· Site clean-up
· Other duties as required
Guest Services Representative – Required Qualifications and Skills:
· Willing to undergo a criminal record check
· Class 5 BC Driver’s licence and vehicle
· Must possess strong client service skills
· Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
· Effective communication and conflict resolution skills
· Flexible availability, including ability to work day, afternoon, and overnight shifts (including weekends and holidays)
· OFA 1 or higher an asset
· Must be able to use technology such as computers and smartphones
· Must have a knowledge of the geographical area within the area of responsibility
· Must be fluent in English
What Footprints Offers:
· Competitive pay rate, commensurate with experience
· Extended Health and Dental Plan (conditions apply)
· Flexible schedules – we make it work for you
· Opportunities for advancement and training
Footprints Security is an equal opportunity employer and promote an inclusive environment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Reference ID: 2020-CRGS-08
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Footprints Security opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Footprints Security also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to increase new skills and erudition through the company programs.
If You are interested to send an application for Guest Services Representative Jobs Campbell River August 2020 by Footprints Security, please prepare requirements files and documents as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a hiring job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Campbell River region from another company below.
Their responsibilities would include designing parts and artwork in CAD to prepare for cut out on the plasma table, preparing shop drawings for fabrication and…
Ocean Pacific Marine is the largest marine store and boatyard on Northern Vancouver Island, serviced by a 110ton Marine Travelift.
Journeyman Technician*– working as part of the Vehicle Service’s Team you will be responsible for a variety of duties relating to the repair and maintenance…
Valid certificates for First Aid 1, WHMIS, Forklift, SVOP, and MED A-3. Understand and adhere to government regulations, Standard Operating Practices, WorkSafe…