|Job Title||Temporary Part Time Job Openings Windsor Jamieson Laboratories Ltd.|
|Pub Date||30+ days ago|
|Company||Jamieson Laboratories Ltd.|
Jamieson Laboratories Ltd. Hiring 2020 - Jamieson Laboratories Ltd. give away a chance to fill Temporary Part Time, that will be placed in Windsor. You will receive a better potential customer along with safer dwell sometime soon. Joining to this company makes a person able to reach the purpose simpler in supplementary to support the current dream be realized.
To help this organization vision and mission happens on legitimate Jamieson Laboratories Ltd. will be wide open on fresh placement as November 2020. Everyone who are enthusiastic about filling up this particular vacant, please take a part in this Temporary Part Time recruitment. If you will be the one that can certainly load requirements, you can try to see further information about Temporary Part Time Job Openings below.
At Jamieson Wellness, we’re dedicated to improving the world's health and wellness with our portfolio of innovative natural health brands. Established in 1922, Jamieson Vitamins is our heritage brand, available in over 40 countries and recognized as Canada's #1 consumer health brand. We manufacture and market sports nutrition products and specialty supplements under our Progressive, Precision and Iron Vegan brands, and market products by Lorna Vanderhaeghe Health Solutions (LVHS), the #1 women's natural health focused brand in Canada. In 2017, Jamieson Wellness was named one of the top ten most reputable companies in Canada. For more information please visit jamiesonwellness.com.
· $17.00 hourly compensation
· 24 hours per week, or 3 shifts
· Multi shift availability (Days, Afternoons, Midnights) and weekend shifts
· Flexible availability for on-call shifts
· Possibility of full-time hours during the months of June, July, August and December
The successful candidates will be responsible for the following:
· Packing of products in a timely manner in boxes with adequate packing material to prevent damage
· Accurately enter shipping information into shipping computer
· Maintain and operate designated equipment in a proper, safe and efficient manner
· Prepare all paperwork required to ship orders and label orders accordingly
· Count and record inventory of finished products
· Report any deviations found with respect to instructions and materials used
· Accurately and timely pick orders from finished goods locations
· Display building
· Work in compliance with the company’s Health and Safety Policies/SOPs including but not limited to the Safety Responsibility Procedure
· Comply with Good Manufacturing Practices in all GMP sensitive areas of Jamieson Laboratories Ltd. facilities
· Miscellaneous duties as assigned
· Ability to read, write and speak English
· Basic mathematical, mechanical and troubleshooting skills (Will require passing mark on in-house math/grammar skills test)
· Ability to work independently with little to no supervision
· Aptitude to learn picking and inventory systems
· Excellent attendance record
Jamieson Laboratories Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes and encourages applications from all interested and qualified candidates. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Jamieson Laboratories Ltd. will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Jamieson Laboratories Ltd. Human Resources staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.
Job Type: Part-time
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Jamieson Laboratories Ltd. opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Jamieson Laboratories Ltd. also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to learn new skills and knowing through the company programs.
If You are interested to submit an application for Temporary Part Time Job Openings Windsor November 2020 by Jamieson Laboratories Ltd., please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a hiring job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Windsor region from another company below.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate. Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery, and arrange for maintenance and repair…
Post-secondary degree or certification in related field of study is desirable. Reviews customer profiles and engages customers in a needs-based conversation to…
In over 40 communities (and growing) we provide first-class independent living, assisted living and memory care living options. What we are looking for:
Valid driver's license and a clean driving record. Immediate enrollment in the Discount Incentive Program, giving you discounted rates on home and auto…