|Job Title||Polysomnographic Technologist Job Openings North Diagnostic Sleep Clinic|
|Pub Date||30+ days ago|
|Company||Diagnostic Sleep Clinic|
Diagnostic Sleep Clinic Hiring 2020 - Diagnostic Sleep Clinic present an opportunity to apply Polysomnographic Technologist, that will be placed in North. You will definitely get a better prospect as well as less dangerous life sometime soon. Joining to this enterprise makes a people can carry out the ones aim much easier as well as produce the desire becoming reality.
To produce the organization perspective and mission comes on correct Diagnostic Sleep Clinic will be wide open on brand-new place seeing that October 2020. Everybody who are considering about staffing this specific vacant, make sure you take part in this kind of Polysomnographic Technologist recruitment. If you will be the one that might fill up requirements, you can attempt to learn more info about Polysomnographic Technologist Job Openings below.
The duties include but are not limited the following:
Gather and Analyze Patient Information:
Collect, analyze and integrate patient information in order to identify and meet the patient specific needs (Physical/mental limitations, current emotional/physiological status regarding the testing procedure, pertinent medical/social history), and to determine final testing parameters/ procedures in conjunction with the ordering physician or clinical director and facility protocols.
- Complete and verify documentation.
- Explain pre-testing, testing, and post-testing procedures to the patient.
Testing Preparation Procedures:
-Prepare and calibrate equipment required for testing to determine proper functioning and make adjustments if necessary.
- Apply electrodes and sensors according to accepted published standards.
- Perform appropriate physiologic calibrations to ensure proper signals and make adjustments if necessary.
- Perform positive airway pressure(PAP)titrations.
-Follow procedural protocols (such as Multiple Sleep Latency Test, Maintenance of Wakefulness Test, PAP, oxygen titration etc.) to ensure collection of appropriate data.
-Follow “lightsout” procedures to establish and document baseline values (such as body position, oxyhaemoglobin saturation, respiratory and heart rates, etc.).
Perform Polysomnographic data acquisition while monitoring study tracing quality to
ensure signals are artifact-free and make adjustments, if necessary.
-Document routine observations together with associated sleepstages and clinical events, changes in procedure, snoring and significant events in order to facilitate scoring and interpretation of polysomnographic results. Make use of notes in data collection to report on the study and observations.
-Create a summary of the night’s observations to include all physiological and polysomnographic events.
-Implement appropriate interventions (including actions necessary for patient safety and therapeutic intervention such as continuous and bi-level positive airway pressure, oxygen administration, etc.) as indicated by the physician or facility specific policies and procedures.
- Follow “lightson” procedures to verify integrity of collected data and complete the data collection process (repeats instrument calibrations and instructs the patient on completing questionnaires, etc.).
-Document and report any adverse events.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills necessary to recognize and provide age specific care in the treatment, assessment, and education of pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients, appropriate to their patient population.
- Score sleep/wake stages by applying professionally accepted guidelines.
- Score clinical events (such as respiratory events, cardiac events, limb movements, arousals etc.) according to facility specific protocols.
the scoring technologist must provide a documented summary of their findings for the interpreting physician.
Note: Simultaneous monitoring and scoring is not acceptable.
· Generate accurate reports by tabulating sleep/wake disorder and clinical event data.
· Comply with applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and standards regarding safety and infection control issues.
· Perform routine and complex equipment care and maintenance.
· Evaluate sleep study related equipment and inventory.
· Maintain current CPR or BCLS certification.
· Demonstrate effective written and spoken communication skills.
· Demonstrate appropriate social skills.
· Respond to study participant’s procedural-related inquiries by providing appropriate information.
· Demonstrate the ability to analyze complex situations and apply policy.
· Comply with the Board of Registered Polysomnographic Technologist (BRPT) Standards of Conduct.
Continuing Medical Education Activities (CME)
Both full and part-time technical staff in a sleep disorder facility undertake continuing education activities directly relevant to the practice of sleep medicine. These accredited or non-accredited activities must be documented a minimum of 25 hours per year.
Application deadline: 2020-09-30
Expected start date: 2020-09-21
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $16.00 per hour
We are following all ministry mandated guidelines to keep our patients and staff safe.
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Diagnostic Sleep Clinic opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Diagnostic Sleep Clinic also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to increase new skills and knowing through the company programs.
If You are interested to submit an application for Polysomnographic Technologist Job Openings North October 2020 by Diagnostic Sleep Clinic, please prepare requirements files and documents as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job recruitment above, you can try to read more jobs list in North region from another company below.
Demonstrated capacity providing strategic leadership in the management of diverse and complex program areas, leading teams and working collaboratively across…
Valid Class 5 driver’s licence. Audits and processes all vehicle fuel billing for the Government and reconciles charges to customers.
The primary purpose of this position is to work as a member of the nursing team under the direction of the Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse…
TB screening, Vulnerable Sector RCMP Security clearance, CPR Level C, valid Yukon Driver’s Licence with no restrictions, and Registration in good standing with…