|Job Title||Ux/ui Designer Job Openings Richmond My GoodReal Tech Ltd.|
|Pub Date||30+ days ago|
|Company||My GoodReal Tech Ltd.|
My GoodReal Tech Ltd. Vacancies 2020 - My GoodReal Tech Ltd. needs the best people to apply UX/UI Designer, that will be placed in Richmond. You will receive a better prospect as well as less dangerous life later on. Signing up for this enterprise makes anyone can meet the goal easier and create the aim come true.
To help this corporation eyesight along with mission come on right My GoodReal Tech Ltd. is usually open of brand-new place seeing that October 2020. Everybody who are considering about filling up this vacant, you need to take a part in this UX/UI Designer recruitment. If you will be the one that may load requirements, you can look at more information about UX/UI Designer Job Openings below.
My GoodReal Tech is a technology company that is specialized in the real estate industry. Our team of talents designed an develop the evolutionary Real Smart Assistant solution for REALTORS® and their clients. We help real estate agents to take advantages of the MLS® Data, cloud computing, big data, automation and other advanced technologies at an affordable rate. Our SaaS product is now serving agents in Canada, and we will eventually expand to the US market.
The successful candidate should be able to work with a fast-paced, team-worked and fast-learning environment. This position is ideal for UX/UI designers who have experience with responsive website design and worked together with other web designers and developers. As our software is sophisticated, the candidate must demonstrate have both excellent skills on UX/UI design and is not afraid of challenges.
· Research, design new pages and improve existing pages of our website product
· Research and work on our product’s backend UX/UI
· Design and improve our company’s current website
· Design and develop easy to understand user guide web pages for busy real estate agents
· Have a good aesthetic sense. Portfolio is required
· Be familiar with Adobe PhotoShop and Adobe Illustrator and Sketch
· Experience with animation is an asset
· Fluent in English both written and verbal
· French, Japanese, Vietnamese, Korean, Mandarin or Cantonese speaking/writing an asset
· Quick learner with new software applications and systems
· Preferred 2 years of UX/UI design experience
· Able to work both individually and as part of a team
· Can prioritize, multitask and organize work to meet deadlines
· Fast-paced environment, work under pressure, attention to detail
· Relevant Diploma/Degree in UX/UI design or related fields
· Stable full-time hours available
· In office and remote access
· Competitive compensation based on work experience and ability
· Systematic training offered by company
Contract length: 6 months
Expected start date: 2020-09-01
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour
As one of the leading companies in Canada, My GoodReal Tech Ltd. offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. My GoodReal Tech Ltd. also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to escalate new skills and erudition through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to submit an application for UX/UI Designer Jobs Richmond October 2020 by My GoodReal Tech Ltd., please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Richmond region from another company below.
Sort, scan and label the parcels according to the manifest. Experience working in a fast-paced warehouse type environment. Ensure cleanliness of work area.
No degree, certificate or diploma. Sort, pack, crate and package materials and products. Perform other labouring and elemental activities.
The site is located in the immediate downtown Vancouver area and is within 3 blocks of the nearest SkyTrain Station. Tasks include but are not limited to:
You’ll find us in schools, colleges, hospitals, office buildings, senior living communities, tourist attractions, sports venues, remote camps and military…