|Job Title||Finance Manager Job Openings Stevensville Stevens Green|
|Pub Date||25 July 2020|
Stevens Green Jobs 2020 - Stevens Green is looking for the best people to apply Finance Manager, that will be placed in Stevensville. You will receive a better prospect as well as less dangerous life sometime soon. Joining to this corporation makes a person can attain the ones aim much easier as well as produce the desire becoming reality.
To produce the company vision and mission happens on right Stevens Green is actually started on brand-new place as August 2020. Everyone who are considering answering this specific vacant, make sure you take part in this kind of Finance Manager recruitment. If you will be one that might fill up qualifications, you can try to see more info about Finance Manager Job Openings below.
Reporting to the CEO, the Finance Manager will have the opportunity to be part of a fast growing and dynamic team. This individual must be comfortable filling multiple roles, both administrative and strategic, and handling competing priorities.
· Lead the annual budget process. Compare budget and actual results. Analyze and provide insight into areas for improvement
· Review and coordinate Accounts Payable (review/analyze vendor invoices, purchase orders, expense claims)
· Review and coordinate Accounts Receivable (review customer contracts, prepare invoices, assist with collections)
· Prepare and analyze monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial statements, summaries, and other cost benefit analyses and financial management
· Assist with margin analysis, identify trends, provide insights and partner with the leadership team to support tactical and strategic business decisions
· Own the financial planning & budgeting process, ensuring budgets align with the company’s strategic plan
· Monitor and report on a weekly basis costs, revenues, margins and other product and service related to financial elements
· Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting procedures and make recommendations for changes to procedures, systems, budgets, and other financial control functions
· Keep up to date income tax, excise tax and cannabis legislation
· Manage monthly reporting to CRA
· Completing payroll bi-monthly payroll
· Other duties as assigned by the CEO
Hours of Work
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Stevens Green opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Stevens Green also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to upgrade new experience and knowledge through the company programs.
If You are interested to submit an application for Finance Manager Job Openings Stevensville August 2020 by Stevens Green, please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job recruitment above, you can try to read more jobs list in Stevensville region from another company below.
Must have a valid SIN. Iron Will Raw is an equal opportunity, Living Wage Employer and offers eligibility for comprehensive benefits and bonus plans.
Answer and organize emails, phone calls and stock items as needed. Your main responsibilities will be to provide a world class, fun and friendly experience for…
No degree, certificate or diploma. Address customers' complaints or concerns. Wash windows, walls and ceilings. Hotel, motel, resort Specific Skills.
Must have a valid drivers license and be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs. Post orders into the system and print invoices for daily deliveries.