|Job Title||Equipment Maintainer Job Openings Toronto Bombardier|
|Pub Date||23 May 2020|
Bombardier Vacancies 2020 - Bombardier present a chance to apply Equipment Maintainer, that will be placed in Toronto. You will receive a better potential customer as well as safer dwell later on. Signing up for this company makes a person able to do the ones aim much easier as well as produce the desire becoming reality.
To help this company vision along with mission come on correct Bombardier is usually started on brand-new place since June 2020. All people who are considering answering this vacant, remember to engage in this Equipment Maintainer recruitment. If you will be the one which can certainly fill up requirements, you can try to see more information about Equipment Maintainer Job Openings below.
Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, and propulsion and rail control solutions. We design, build and service some of the most intelligent and beautiful rail solutions in the world, our products are safe, healthy for people and help preserve the world's natural environment. For further information on please visit our website at http://www.bombardier.com/
Get your career on track
For over thirty years has been successfully doing business with GO Transit in Toronto. We are currently recruiting for Equipment Maintainer.
If you are passionate about winning and have a results driven attitude
If you are challenged by a multi-tasking environment
If you possess the ability to work in an operational setting with tight deadlines, then...
is the place for you!
You will have the following responsibilities:
1. Perform and document routine maintenance repairs on coaches and locomotives.
2. Repair and install railway car parts such as air valves, bearings, couplings, air cylinders and piping as a result of troubleshooting, analysis or fault detection by a technician, or through routine maintenance.
3. Repair defective or damaged metal, plastic and fiberglass accessories. Using hand or power tools.
4. Replace damaged windows.
5. Review and/or create defect sheets and attend to them with the supervisor's approval and complete all documentation.
6. Dumping and charging toilet and associated repairs. Report any problems to supervisor for any further action if required.
7. Perform certain tasks within Preventative Maintenance Inspections, and perform Routine Maintenance Inspections on interior and exterior components of passenger transit rail equipment determining proper operation, and the extent of wear and/or damage.
8. Locomotive, coach and cab car preventative maintenance at PM together with Electrical Technician and Mechanical Technician.
9. Re-torque using torque machine or wrench.
10. Coach Wheel change and shimming.
11. Inspection of couplers.
12. Disc rotor, tread brake, actuator and air line replacement.
13. Wayside power application and removal (Yard and PM).
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Bombardier offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Bombardier also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to work up new skills and knowing through the company programs.
If You are interested to submit an application for Equipment Maintainer Jobs Toronto June 2020 by Bombardier, please prepare requirements files and documents as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Toronto region from another company below.
Reporting to the Manager, Accounts Payable, the Clerk Grade 1, Accounts Payable will perform a variety of clerical duties in support of the effective and…
Joseph Brant Hospital (JBH) is a visionary community hospital, demonstrating commitment to strong successful relationships between its patients, their families…
20% employee discount dining card valid at all RECIPE brands. We promote a culture of continued learning, development and growth not only within the Harvey’s…
Provincial Security Guard license (where required). Investigate instances of financial and physical shrink and communicate findings to Store Leadership and in…