|Job Title||It Support Specialist Job Openings Summerside Starport Managed Services|
|Pub Date||10 July 2020|
|Company||Starport Managed Services|
Starport Managed Services Careers 2020 - Starport Managed Services is seeking the best people to fill IT Support Specialist, that will be placed in Summerside. You will receive a better potential customer as well as less dangerous life sometime soon. Joining to this enterprise makes anyone can do the goal easier and create the aim come true.
To help this corporation eyesight and mission happens on correct Starport Managed Services can be open on fresh placement as August 2020. Everyone who are considering about staffing this specific vacant, make sure you take part in this kind of IT Support Specialist recruitment. If you will be the one that might fill up qualifications, you can try to see further information about IT Support Specialist Job Openings below.
We are looking for service-oriented IT Technicians to provide remote support for an assigned portfolio of clients while striving to achieve and surpass our service level commitments. Daily responsibilities will include technical support, project deliverables and auditing processes for a variety of client environments. Work will be conducted from our downtown Summerside offices. Senior team members will be provided occasional opportunities for travel to out-of-province professional training and conferences. Our service desk model is automated with no incoming calls to individuals. Thus, technicians must be both proactive and responsive, initiating email correspondence, screensharing sessions and outgoing calls as necessary for efficient and effective resolution of client service requests. Career growth allows for advanced technical skill development with increasing server/network support while mentoring alongside senior team members.
· Provide remote technical support for client hardware, network and application issues:
· Working closely with senior team members to ensure best practices and proactive planning for client environments, balanced with timely responsiveness to mission-critical emergencies:
· Proactively monitor servers, applications and services using a combination of remote tools
· Follow-up with clients, provide feedback and see assigned issues through to resolution
· Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support, working closely with senior technical team members or third-party vendors as necessary to resolve outstanding issues
· Evaluate, test and deploy software/hardware upgrades to client server infrastructure
· Update/close client tickets, maintain client IT documentation and enter daily time records
· Shift schedules and occasional after-hours work as required
· Good communication, organizational and time-management skills
· Strong client service skills and confidence when interacting with executive end users
· Strong troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced team environment
· Working knowledge of service desk software and remote-control software
· Strong proficiency in English – both spoken and written
· High School Diploma and at least one of the following:
· Access to a reliable vehicle would be beneficial and is required for senior team members that service regional clients
· All Starport employees must pass a background check within the first month of employment – to be renewed annually
Founded in 2006, Starport is a leading Managed IT Service Provider (MSP). Our team of over 30 professionals provides end user support, network/server administration, cloud hosting and cyber security services to more than 100 small and medium-sized businesses across the Toronto region, in major Canadian cities and within our expanding North American market.
Our management team has actively developed a strong reputation with a wide range of industries, expanding services to include a security operations center, multiple data center facilities and our remote service desk team based out of Summerside, Prince Edward Island. Each team member contributes to Starport’s success with a rich range of experience from diverse professional and technical backgrounds.
We take pride in our work and share a passion for technology. Please visit www.starport.ca for further information.
RIT200 – IT Support Technician
RIT300 – IT Support Specialist
All above roles are full-time positions based out of the Holman Centre in Summerside, Prince Edward Island.
Due to the current COVID-19 environment, we will only be considering provincial applicants for this position at this time.
We will endeavor to contact qualified candidates within 5 business days to schedule a telephone interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00-$25.00 per hour
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Starport Managed Services opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Starport Managed Services also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to learn new experience and erudition through the company programs.
If You are interested to submit an application for IT Support Specialist Jobs Summerside August 2020 by Starport Managed Services, please prepare requirements files and documents as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a hiring job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Summerside region from another company below.
A valid driver's license with a clean driving record with no major violations over the last three (3) years. Our Merchandisers work in local stores helping our…
I am in need of an elder care for my grand mother,Applicant should be ready to do some weekends.
No degree, certificate or diploma. Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods. Organize and manage buffets and banquets.
Must have a valid driver’s license. We have state-of-the-art potato processing plants in Prince Edward Island, Lethbridge, Alberta, and Jamestown, North Dakota,…