|Job Title||Digital Graphic Designer Job Openings Toronto INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE ACADEMY OF CANADA (ILAC)|
|Pub Date||8 days ago|
|Company||INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE ACADEMY OF CANADA (ILAC)|
INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE ACADEMY OF CANADA (ILAC) Vacancies 2020 - INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE ACADEMY OF CANADA (ILAC) present an opportunity to apply Digital Graphic Designer, that will be placed in Toronto. You will receive a better chance along with less dangerous life sometime soon. Becoming a member of this firm makes anyone able to meet the purpose less complicated and make current aspiration come true.
To help this corporation vision and mission comes on right INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE ACADEMY OF CANADA (ILAC) is usually open up for brand-new place seeing that November 2020. All people who are enthusiastic about staffing this specific vacant, please take a part in this Digital Graphic Designer recruitment. If you will be one which may fill up qualifications, you can look at more info about Digital Graphic Designer Job Openings below.
Are you interested in bringing your digital and design skills to Canada’s leading English language school?
ILAC, The International Language Academy of Canada is one of the country’s leading brand in English language schools. With campuses in Toronto and Vancouver, ILAC hosts students from over 75 countries and is an innovator in ESL teaching.
We’re world renown for providing the best possible education experience and creating lifelong memories in Canada.
A new opportunity to join ILAC’s Marketing department as a Digital Graphic Designer has become available. The Digital Graphic Designer will provide design and development expertise and consultation on digital design projects from beginning to end. Marketing collateral includes but is not limited to email campaign templates and mock-ups, unique landing pages, static and HTML5 web banners, interactive PDF’s and social media images.
We’re looking for a full-time digital designer with:
· Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a Graphic Designer, preferably in creation of digital content for social advertising platforms such as Google Display Network, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
· Copywriter position involves writing and reviewing subject lines, email teasers, and various other pieces of ad copy.
· Research and develop digital design solutions that have the end client top of mind.
· Develop design concepts on how to best execute on the vision of key digital initiatives for the client.
· Design and development to wireframes, graphic user interface layouts, email campaign templates and unique campaign web landing pages.
· PPC Campaigns
· Excellent problem-solving skills.
· Excellent Time Management skills.
· Continuously identify opportunities to create additional value, be proactive with ideas and creative solutions and share with the rest of the design team.
· Support the Graphic Designers with print-related design projects when needed. This may include, flyers, brochures, stationary, merchandizing, posters, calendars
· Exceptional command of the Adobe Creative Suite
· Print design and Digital Design experience
· A strong portfolio of reference able work, with an emphasis on Digital Design
All candidates must be eligible to work in Canada and available to start shortly.
We thank all candidates who are interested to apply for the position, kindly note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The ILAC is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility to Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted, please advise should you require accommodation during the hiring process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $33,000.00-$38,000.00 per year
As one of the leading companies in Canada, INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE ACADEMY OF CANADA (ILAC) offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE ACADEMY OF CANADA (ILAC) also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to escalate new skills and erudition through the company programs.
If You are interested to send an application for Digital Graphic Designer Jobs Toronto November 2020 by INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE ACADEMY OF CANADA (ILAC), please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a hiring job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Toronto region from another company below.
And will accurately register patients following hospital and departmental guidelines and protocols, etc. The Registration/Booking Clerk will also be crossed…
There is a commission that will be paid if the receptionist can attract clients through our marketing strategies. Send your resumes to the email.
The Program Facilitator YEA supports the program through input into design, planning and evaluation under the supervision of the Program Coordinator.
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year. 2 years to less than 3 years.