|Job Title||Restaurant Host Job Openings Whistler, Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa|
|Company||Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa|
Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa Recruitment 2020 - Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa needs a new employee to apply Restaurant Host, that will be placed in Whistler,. You will definitely get a better chance as well as safer dwell later on. Signing up for this corporation makes a people can meet the purpose less complicated and make current aspiration come true.
To help the company eyesight and mission happens on right Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa will be wide open of fresh placement since June 2020. All people who are enthusiastic about staffing this particular vacant, please take a part in this Restaurant Host recruitment. If you will be the one which might load requirements, you can attempt to learn more info about Restaurant Host Job Openings below.
Why Work With Us:
The Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa is the Heart and Soul of the Whistler Experience! We offer our employees a fun and professional work environment with training and career advancement opportunities. Our benefits are truly amazing - here is a sample of the perks we offer:
Hours of Work:
24 - 40 hours per week, depending on business levels
Day shifts in a 7-day a week operation
The CBB Host’s primary responsibility is welcoming guests and checking ID’s. Additional areas of responsibility include seating guests, helping team members, assisting guests during their stay and assisting the F&B Outlets Managers to maintain occupancy control
· Excellent communication skills and command of the English language both written and verbal. Other languages an asset
· High energy, positive attitude, willingness to learn and grow.
· Well presented and well groomed
· Shows initiative, creativity and flexibility
· Excellent guest service skills, desire to meet and exceed guest expectations
· Team player
· Ability to work well under pressure
· Bar background with experience in bar operations and night clubs
· Upbeat and friendly personality with a high level of self-confidence. Strong interpersonal skills
· Strong sense of accountability
· Serving it Right License and Food Safe Basic certification
· Able to stand for entire shift (8 hours at a time)
· Able to carry and balance heavy trays for extended periods of time, and/or lift other heavy items to a weight over 20 lbs
· Able to work under pressure and with sometimes demanding / abrasive / drunk clientele
· Appreciation for diverse multicultural environment
1. Welcome and check ID of all guests entering the bar; irrelevant of age
2. Be proactive in monitoring and improving the behavior in the bar.
3. Perform duties as assigned by F&B Outlets Managers.
4. Assist all team members at all times.
5. Contribute to the overall company goals, initiative and objectives.
6. Strictly adhere to liquor laws and house policies.
7. Monitor and check ID’s of all patrons as well as watching for over service.
8. Assist in maintaining the cleanliness in front and back of house.
9. Ensure quality of service by going above and beyond guest expectations whenever possible, especially during special celebrations such as engagements, birthdays, wedding receptions, etc. and by checking guests’ satisfaction.
10. Assist the F&B Outlet Managers as requested.
11. Maintain a good working relationship with all F&B staff and other departments.
12. Spending one on one time with all bar team members to maintain two-way dialogue, provide feedback, problem resolution, brainstorming and promote good working relationships.
13. Assisting with counting inventory at the end of each month (if needed).
14. Attending meetings, seminars and workshops to enhance the operations of the bar.
15. Being a positive role model / representative for all team members and guests.
16. Reports to the F&B Outlets Managers and the Manager of F&B in their absence.
Job Type: Full-time
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to learn new skills and erudition through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to send an application for Restaurant Host Jobs Whistler, June 2020 by Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa, please prepare requirements files and documents as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a hiring job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Whistler, region from another company below.
Preference given to those with access to a vehicle, due to current industry standards during Covid a vehicle to get between sites is of benefit.
Valid Class 7 or 5 License is required with a clean driver’s abstract preferred. Deliver automotive parts and accessories to customers using a company vehicle…
Office administration including but not limited to technical writing and bookkeeping assistance. Temporary position with the option to extend.
A valid driver's license and vehicle are required. Update client accounts, receive payments, friendly reminder calls, and conduct move out inspections.