|Job Title||Addictions Psychiatrist Job Openings Nanaimo EHN Canada|
|Pub Date||30+ days ago|
EHN Canada Careers 2020 - EHN Canada is seeking a new employee to apply Addictions Psychiatrist, that will be placed in Nanaimo. You will definitely get a better potential customer along with less dangerous life in the future. Becoming a member of this company makes anyone can reach the purpose less complicated and make current aspiration come true.
To help this company eyesight and mission happens on legitimate EHN Canada will be wide open of brand-new place seeing that November 2020. Everybody who are considering about filling up this vacant, remember to engage in this Addictions Psychiatrist recruitment. If you will be one that can certainly load requirements, you can look at further info about Addictions Psychiatrist Job Openings below.
The Edgewood Health Network (EHN) Canada offers a unique approach to the treatment of addiction and related mental health disorders across the country. We offer a wide range of options, depending on each individual’s specific needs. Addiction and other related mental health problems are serious, persistent and challenging, but, so are we. The journey to recovery is never easy. But we are confident that we will navigate it successfully – together. Edgewood is seeking a permanent Psychiatrist to assist in our addictions and mental health facility located on Vancouver Island.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
· Provide medical care to each assigned Edgewood patient as appropriate
· Perform Psychiatric Assessments
· Complete written records of the assessment
· Monitor patient’s psychiatric status when necessary
· Provide brief psycho-therapeutic interventions
· Visit patients as deemed necessary by the patient’s health status and in accordance with EHN policies. This includes attending to any problems and writing appropriate orders or progress notes at the time of visits
· Provide an opportunity for the patient (or substitute decision-maker where appropriate) to participate fully in the development of a care plan and at each visit
· Requisition diagnostic services as the patient’s condition warrants and conduct follow-up
· Liaise with local hospitals or other facilities to facilitate referrals to specialists as needed and as appropriate based on clinical demands.
· Meet with family members or individuals of importance to the patient, as appropriate and with the consent of the patient
· Follow EHN policies on timely and thorough documentation and record retention, with special reference to the inter-professional approach, admission records, transfer information and discharge orders.
· On-call responsibilities as required
· Successful candidates must hold or be eligible for independent practitioner registration with the College of Physicians & Surgeons of BC and hold certification or be eligible for certification with the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
· Previous work in residential / inpatient setting considered an asset.
· ASAM Certification an asset.
· Mental Health and Addictions experience preferred.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
As one of the leading companies in Canada, EHN Canada offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. EHN Canada also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to upgrade new skills and erudition through the company programs.
If You are interested to submit an application for Addictions Psychiatrist Job Openings Nanaimo November 2020 by EHN Canada, please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job recruitment above, you can try to read more jobs list in Nanaimo region from another company below.
Must have a valid BC Driver's license with a clean abstract. Assists in the development of policies and procedures and the development of the annual budget…
The Company will provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats and communication supports upon request to persons with disabilities who take part in all…
Applicants must possess a valid class 5 Driver’s Licence. For detailed information on this position and for more information on our community, please visit our…
Provides first class customer service. Complete linen, comforter and towel exchange for tenants who are in camp for more than 7 days.