|Job Title||Mechanical Assembler Job Openings North York PIA Automation Canada Inc.|
|Pub Date||7 April 2020|
|Company||PIA Automation Canada Inc.|
PIA Automation Canada Inc. Careers 2020 - PIA Automation Canada Inc. give a chance to fill Mechanical Assembler, that will be placed in North York. You will receive a better prospect as well as safer dwell sometime soon. Joining to this enterprise makes a people able to meet the goal easier and create the aim come true.
To help this organization vision and mission arrives on correct PIA Automation Canada Inc. is usually open of brand-new place since June 2020. Everybody who are interested about filling up this vacant, remember to engage in this Mechanical Assembler recruitment. If you are one that might fill up requirements, you can look at further info about Mechanical Assembler Job Openings below.
The Mechanical Assembler is responsible for the successful assembling of equipment in the execution of the project according to contractual terms and customer specifications. The incumbent is responsible for the Work from process work instructions and test procedures to complete tasks along with monitoring and recording related documentation to meet quality requirements of the project. The incumbent is responsible for determining the resources required for the project and requests the resources from the appropriate functional manager. The incumbent will retain a working environment conducive to positive morale, individual style, quality, creativity and teamwork. The incumbent will ensure resolution of problems.
· Read, interpret and follow drawings, schematics, diagrams, specifications, work orders or reports
· Responsible for assembling fabricated and purchased parts using assembly drawings and parts lists provided by engineering
· High Complexity mechanical assembly that requires fitting, alignment and adjustment to very close tolerances.
· Mechanical alterations and additions
· Perform various non- repetitive mechanical assembly functions using hand or power tools
· Build machines and sub-assemblies according to design requirements and customer specifications
· Determines or follows methods and sequence of operations in performing various complex mechanical assembly operations
· Work from process work instructions and test procedures to complete tasks along with monitoring and recording related documentation to meet quality requirements
· Test product to ensure conformance to specifications and test functional performance
· Verify dimensions and clearances of parts to ensure conformance to drawings, or schematics specifications, using instruments, such as micrometers, calipers, and height gauges.
· Ensures that quality checks are completed throughout the manufacturing process.
· Records information on production records, logs and other report forms
· Reworks and repairs defective units rejected by inspection or test personnel.
· Tear down and secure project stations on shipping skids for shipment
· Maintains appropriate communication with supervisor to ensure efficient and timely service
· Follows safety regulations and wears appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) as required
· High school diploma or GED for this occupation
· MUST HAVE previous experience with machine assembly in automation industry
· Operate fork lift
· Proficient use in Microsoft word, outlook and excel-use of AutoCAD viewer
· Read, write and speak English fluently
· Must be able to read, interpret and follow drawings, schematics, diagrams, and specifications, bill of materials, work orders or reports.
· Ability to use small hand tools and have eye-hand coordination, competence with a wide variety of tools and measuring instruments.
· General knowledge of custom automation equipment
Reference ID: OP 69
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 /hour
As one of the leading companies in Canada, PIA Automation Canada Inc. opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. PIA Automation Canada Inc. also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to work up new experience and erudition through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to submit an application for Mechanical Assembler Job Openings North York June 2020 by PIA Automation Canada Inc., please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job above, you can try to read more jobs list in North York region from another company below.
Be an IKEA Ambassador by understanding that you impact our customer’s experience by being able to cash them out as quickly as possible and answer any questions…
We appreciate the interest from the Staffing industry however respectfully request no calls or unsolicited resumes from Agencies. Part Time or Full Time:
Demonstrate a high degree of customer service while processing all refunds, exchanges, and purchases in accordance with our guidelines. He is one of us.
Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages. Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems. 3 years to less than 5 years.
Jackie is one of our Customer Service Coordinators, which means that she makes sure that, every day, her store is ready for business, and that each Associate at…