|Job Title||Employment Coach|
|Pub Date||9 days ago|
|Company||YMCA of Niagara|
YMCA of Niagara Vacancies 2021 - YMCA of Niagara present an opportunity to apply Employment Coach, that will be placed in Catharines. You will receive a better chance along with less dangerous life sometime soon. Signing up for this corporation makes anyone can carry out the aim simpler in supplementary to support the current dream be realized.
To produce this organization vision and mission comes on right YMCA of Niagara can be open of brand-new place since March 2021. All people who are enthusiastic about filling up this vacant, make sure you take part in this kind of Employment Coach recruitment. If you will be the one which can certainly fill up qualifications, you can attempt to learn more info about Employment Coach Job Openings below.
· Conducts client welcomes Ministry standardized Common Assessment Tool for purpose of funding level identification and program level placement
· Connects with outside agencies and other community groups to increase ensure target number of clients in each financial stream is being referred and served
· Measures client and employer satisfaction rates through completion of surveys
· Attends various internal and external meetings, representing the YMCA for the purpose of client case conferencing, professional development, community engagement and program improvement
· Provides guidance and support to clients and employers looking to utilize placement incentives and training supports
· Screens and validates Verify employer and client eligibility for accessing assisted servicesgovernment funded financial assistance; this includes verification of provincial guideline adherence to OSHA, ESA, Privacy legislation and confirming existing training plans, orientation and performance management systems
· Supports employers with recruitment and retention, establishing best practices for both and creating systems/processes where not evident to support them and future employees
· Required to analyze funding matrix to determine maximum funding dollars for assisted services in consultation with Coordinator or Employment Engagement and their Employment Program manager Coordinator
· Responsible for meeting expenditure targets regarding placements and other flow through dollars using decision matrix model and government/SSM (Service System Manager i.e. the funder) established guidelines
· Assist with the development and delivery of various employment-based workshops on a monthly basis and job fairs; these include MLTSD designated session as well as the mandated 5 Day Readiness Pre-employment session as outlined and measured by the SSMEnsuring all contractual obligations are being met with respect to client services: job searching, resume development, interview supports, securing employment, returning to training, apprenticeships, education attainment, employer outreach, job maintenance, job matching, mentorships and other employment/life skill support as required
· Attain all Operational target measures to ensure long term sustainability of the employment program they are working within; # of Stream A, Stream B, Stream C targets attained, # of clients that leave in each stream to employment that is greater than 20 hours per week; skills assessment, career assessment, labour market evaluations, job search skills and resourcing tools including resume development, interviews and specific skills training
· Attain all Pay for Performance outcome measures including employment retention and workforce re-engagement that secures additional operating dollars to ensure long term sustainability and full cost recovery of services rendered;100% of clients exited to employment will be provided with these supports and outcome targets for sustainable employment must be met at 1, 3, 6, 9 and 12 months to ensure no negative financial impact to the association
· Researching labour market information, skills demands and other client inquiries
· Provide extended supports to Employment program graduates
· Completion of various components in the YMCA client tracking system (CATS) and the government management system (EOIS - CAMS) and in the SSM Case Management System (FedCap CARES). This system is monitored weekly for accuracy and goal completion by the SSM. Weekly reports are produced and each staff member measured based on performance
· Participate in all Employment Coach job responsibilities inclusive of meeting all contractual targets
· Work with Manager and team to recruit user to thAssist with the supervision and participation in the delivery of workshops, job fairs and employer sessions with the Employer Engagement Coordinator
· Other duties as required
· University degree, college diploma or equivalent in Social Sciences, Adult Education or another related field
· Minimum 3 years’ experience counselling and facilitating
· Experience working with a diverse group of individuals
· Experience with and knowledge of community resources throughout the Niagara Region
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· The ability to handle a large workload, project deadlines and to cope with stress
· G license and vehicle (to be able to travel to the different Employment Services offices as needed)
· Ability to utilize current technology including: Zoom, Microsoft Outlook, Google Docs, Excel
· Familiar with accessing based databases, Government database etc.
· A clear and satisfactory criminal reference check inclusive of the vulnerable sector
search (CRC VSS)issued for the YMCA of Niagara
Contract length: 12 months
Application deadline: 2021-02-24
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $45,000.00-$47,761.35 per year
As one of the leading companies in Canada, YMCA of Niagara offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. YMCA of Niagara also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to learn new experience and erudition through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to submit an application for Employment Coach Jobs Catharines March 2021 by YMCA of Niagara, please prepare requirements files and documents as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a hiring job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Catharines region from another company below.