|Job Title||Digital Marketing & Content Manager Job Openings Calgary, Befitting|
Befitting Vacancies 2020 - Befitting needs a new official to fill Digital Marketing & Content Manager, that will be placed in Calgary,. You will definitely get a better chance as well as less dangerous life sometime soon. Signing up for this enterprise makes a person able to do the purpose less complicated and make current aspiration come true.
To help this corporation vision and mission happens on legitimate Befitting can be open on brand-new place since June 2020. Everyone who are interested filling this specific vacant, please take a part in this Digital Marketing & Content Manager recruitment. If you are one which might load qualifications, you can look at more info about Digital Marketing & Content Manager Job Openings below.
Befitting is a young consumer eyewear and technology company, with offices in Edmonton and Calgary, founded upon the idea that shopping for glasses should be simple and fun. We try to think about things a little differently. We use technology and design to create a great shopping experience so our shoppers can find glasses they love more easily.
We are searching for a talented, highly creative Digital Marketing & Content Manager to help build our brand, engage our customers, and drive customer growth. Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record of developing and executing marketing and content campaigns that stand-out, make a statement and have impact. If you’re a creative, positive, digital marketer with the desire and ambition to help build something great, we’d like to hear from you.
· Develop brand strategies to drive brand awareness and growth
· Manage and communicate our brand mission and values
· Develop marketing strategies to drive customer growth
· Manage and execute digital marketing campaigns
· Develop content strategies to support key brand, marketing and customer objectives
· Manage editorial and content calendar
· Manage development of content requirements
· Manage social media presence, including generating and publishing engaging content
· Manage and report on key brand metrics, campaign performance, KPIs & ROI
· Measure and report on key content engagement metrics and ROI
· Monitor competitive trends and activities and evaluate brand positioning
· Collaborate with internal resources to develop landing pages and support UX testing
· Collaborate with key external partners and agencies
· Proven experience developing brand marketing programs and strategies
· Proven experience developing and executing content strategies
· Experience executing an array of digital marketing channels
· Experience within e-commerce preferred
· Knowledge of HTML and web design
· Experience developing and optimizing landing pages
· Experience undertaking A/B testing
· Strong knowledge of web analytics tools, such Google Analytics
· Degree in marketing, communication or another relevant field preferred
· Goal-oriented, positive and self-motivated team player
· Excellent creative thinker
· Excellent communication and writing abilities
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Highly organized and able to manage multiple priorities
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to meet deadlines
· Strong attention to detail
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Befitting offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Befitting also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to upgrade new skills and erudition through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to submit an application for Digital Marketing & Content Manager Job Openings Calgary, June 2020 by Befitting, please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Calgary, region from another company below.
A High School Diploma plus a minimum of one (1) year related experience, such as working in an administrative role within an office environment, as a…
Be knowledgeable to answer questions regarding merchandise items, prices and brands and provide information on promotions, TJX Canada policies and procedures,…
Oversees students operating the school store. The Noon Hour Assistant provides general assistance, direction and supervision to students.
Typically between 3 - 5 years of relevant Administrative & Customer Service experiences and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent…