|Job Title||Digital Marketing & Content Manager Job Openings Calgary Befitting|
|Pub Date||24 November 2019|
Befitting Vacancies 2019 - Befitting give a chance to apply Digital Marketing & Content Manager, that will be placed in Calgary. You will receive a better potential customer along with safer dwell later on. Signing up for this company makes anyone can meet the purpose simpler in supplementary to assist the current dream be realized.
To produce the business eyesight and mission comes on legitimate Befitting can be open on brand-new place since December 2019. Everybody who are interested about staffing this particular vacant, you need to take a part in this Digital Marketing & Content Manager recruitment. If you will be the one which may load qualifications, you can try to see further info about Digital Marketing & Content Manager Job Openings below.
Befitting is a young consumer eyewear and technology company, with offices in Edmonton and Calgary, founded upon the idea that shopping for glasses should be simple and fun. We try to think about things a little differently. We use technology and design to create a great shopping experience so our shoppers can find glasses they love more easily.
We are searching for a talented, highly creative Digital Marketing & Content Manager to help build our brand, engage our customers, and drive customer growth. Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record of developing and executing marketing and content campaigns that stand-out, make a statement and have impact. If you’re a creative, positive, digital marketer with the desire and ambition to help build something great, we’d like to hear from you.
· Develop brand strategies to drive brand awareness and growth
· Manage and communicate our brand mission and values
· Develop marketing strategies to drive customer growth
· Manage and execute digital marketing campaigns
· Develop content strategies to support key brand, marketing and customer objectives
· Manage editorial and content calendar
· Manage development of content requirements
· Manage social media presence, including generating and publishing engaging content
· Manage and report on key brand metrics, campaign performance, KPIs & ROI
· Measure and report on key content engagement metrics and ROI
· Monitor competitive trends and activities and evaluate brand positioning
· Collaborate with internal resources to develop landing pages and support UX testing
· Collaborate with key external partners and agencies
· Proven experience developing brand marketing programs and strategies
· Proven experience developing and executing content strategies
· Experience executing an array of digital marketing channels
· Experience within e-commerce preferred
· Knowledge of HTML and web design
· Experience developing and optimizing landing pages
· Experience undertaking A/B testing
· Strong knowledge of web analytics tools, such Google Analytics
· Degree in marketing, communication or another relevant field preferred
· Goal-oriented, positive and self-motivated team player
· Excellent creative thinker
· Excellent communication and writing abilities
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Highly organized and able to manage multiple priorities
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to meet deadlines
· Strong attention to detail
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Befitting opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Befitting also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to escalate new skills and erudition through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to send an application for Digital Marketing & Content Manager Job Openings Calgary December 2019 by Befitting, please prepare requirements files and documents as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a hiring job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Calgary region from another company below.
Bachelor’s Degree or diploma in a quantitative discipline (Science, Technology, Engineering, Economics, Finance, Analytics, Data Science).
À ce poste rémunéré (aux horaires variables), vous contribuerez par vos compétences au bon déroulement de l’élection dans votre collectivité.
The ideal candidate is friendly and outgoing with the confidence to instruct and teach in a classroom environment as well as one-on-one scenario.
Ability to perform work plans, identify resource requirements, establish priorities for available resources and monitor the performance of project tasks.