|Job Title||Young Father's Mentor Job Openings Winnipeg Ma Mawi Wi Chi Itata Centre Inc|
|Pub Date||12 February 2020|
|Company||Ma Mawi Wi Chi Itata Centre Inc|
Ma Mawi Wi Chi Itata Centre Inc Vacancies 2020 - Ma Mawi Wi Chi Itata Centre Inc is looking for a new employee to fill Young Father's Mentor, that will be placed in Winnipeg. You will definitely get a better prospect along with less dangerous life sometime soon. Becoming a member of this corporation makes anyone able to reach the ones aim much easier as well as produce the desire becoming reality.
To help this corporation perspective and mission comes on right Ma Mawi Wi Chi Itata Centre Inc can be open on brand-new place since February 2020. Everyone who are considering about filling up this vacant, remember to engage in this Young Father's Mentor recruitment. If you will be one that can certainly fill up qualifications, you can try to see further information about Young Father's Mentor Job Openings below.
MA MAWI WI CHI ITATA CENTRE, INC External Employment Opportunity February 10, 2020
Position: Young Father’s Mentor
Classification: Permanent Full-Time (some evenings and bi weekly Saturdays included)
Location: Isobel’s Place
Starting Salary: Subject to Qualifications
The Ma Mawi Wi Chi Itata Centre is currently seeking an individual for the position of a Young Father’s Mentor with Isobel’s Place. Isobel’s Place strives to provide a nurturing and safe environment for pregnant adolescent parent to acquire the skills necessary to make informed decisions and healthy choices for themselves and their babies. The program is designed to build on the capacities of children, parent, family and community through providing interactive learning experiences. The Young Father’s Mentor will provide support and guidance to young fathers through mentorship and role-modeling. The young fathers served will consist mainly of partners of the young mothers in the Isobel’s Place Program and, to a lesser extent, second stage fathers and, to a very limited extent, community referrals.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
· Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, including effective use of computer software such as Microsoft word and electronic mail;
· Successfully problem-solve complex issues often within restricted time frames;
· Demonstrate an understanding of and sensitivity to the issues that impact young dads;
· Demonstrate the ability to initiate, develop and implement programs and services to address specific needs of young fathers;
· Manage and organize work effectively;
· Demonstrate an aptitude in helping young couples with relationship building;
· Experience and confidence in conducting workshops and facilitating groups;
· Possess strong motivational and leadership skills;
· Demonstrate the ability to work as a team player/facilitator in order to encourage an environment that fosters effective results in teams;
· Project respectful / positive approaches in order to engage young fathers and families and build helping relationships;
· Demonstrate flexibility in order to respond effectively and positively in diverse relationships;
· Experience in working with community structures and resources;
· Possess a good understanding of community capacity building models of practice;
· Possess a strong knowledge of social issues affecting urban Indigenous people;
· Have valid First Aid/CPR certification;
· Subject to Criminal, Prior Contact, and Child Abuse Checks.
All letters of interest and resumes must be received no later than 4:00p.m February 18, 2020
Attention: Jacqueline Trout, Human Resources Assistant
Ma Mawi WI Chi Itata Centre, Inc
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Ma Mawi Wi Chi Itata Centre Inc opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Ma Mawi Wi Chi Itata Centre Inc also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to learn new skills and knowledge through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to submit an application for Young Father's Mentor Job Openings Winnipeg February 2020 by Ma Mawi Wi Chi Itata Centre Inc, please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Winnipeg region from another company below.
McMunn & Yates Building Supplies Ltd., a leading supplier of building materials & construction products, is currently accepting applications for the positions…
Must possess and maintain a valid Class 5 Manitoba Driver’s License. Perform cashier duties including the use of credit and debit card terminals.
If the successful applicant(s) possess and maintain a valid Manitoba Class 5 drivers licence a Driver's Notice Inforce will be required.
Must possess and maintain a valid Class 5 Manitoba Driver’s License. One-year experience working on golf course maintenance or turf maintenance experience and…
This position requires a current satisfactory Criminal Records Check (including Vulnerable Sector Search), Child Abuse Registry Check and Adult Abuse Registry…