|Job Title||Designer Assistant Job Openings Penticton Art of Marina|
|Pub Date||8 days ago|
|Company||Art of Marina|
Art of Marina Vacancies 2020 - Art of Marina needs a new worker to apply Designer Assistant, that will be placed in Penticton. You will definitely get a better potential customer along with safer dwell in the future. Signing up for this enterprise makes a people able to attain the purpose less complicated and make current aspiration come true.
To help this company eyesight and mission happens on correct Art of Marina is actually open up for brand-new place as November 2020. Everybody who are considering filling this particular vacant, you need to take a part in this Designer Assistant recruitment. If you are one which may load qualifications, you can attempt to learn more info about Designer Assistant Job Openings below.
About Art of Marina: A collection of luxurious wearable art and home décor, Art of Marina is a sustainably and ethically sourced Canadian label that elevates the everyday. Headed by award-winning designer and artist Marina Billinghurst who uses her distinct aesthetic of drippy watercolour art to create dreamy, signature prints, Art of Marina is making waves with its take on luxury loungewear and resort wear kimonos, accessories and home goods. Art of Marina is sold online, at luxury retailers and resorts worldwide, as well as at the Art of Marina, Studio & Gallery located in Penticton, BC. For more information visit [at]artofmarina on Instagram and at https://artofmarina.shop/
DESIGNER ASSISTANT, and SHOP HELPER
About the Brand
Art of Marina is a fine art and fashion brand with its very own brand new flagship gallery here in the Okanagan, on the Naramata Wine Route.
We are looking for a fun and friendly store employee + designer assistant.
Are you a keen individual with a great eye for detail, with a team work attitude?
If so, keep reading.
We need someone to help with shop maintenance, online orders, a little bit of errands and some social media magic.
Your job will be to ensure the store is always in its prettiest condition: stocked and dusted, all garments steamed and clean at all times.
We are looking for someone who is inspired by the brand, and ready to wear a lot of hats.
· Must be detail oriented, with a passion for organizing (inventory, store displays and storage.)
· Must be able to packing online orders, and ship parcels.
· Use Shopify POS
· Close attention to detail: Making sure the front store entry is presentable at all times. There are instances where minimal cleaning and restocking (lifting) of product is required.
· Customer service, answering phones and emails, greeting customers.
· Provide support with social media, Instagram, facebook ie filming videos and posting stories.
· Assist in paint classes.
· 2 years of retail experience, customer service or personal assisting of some sort.
· Strong interest and knowledge in art and fashion
· We can emphasize “organization” enough. MUST be organized.
Schedule and Salary
· Must be available to start immediately with weekday and weekend availability.
· Salary to be negotiated dependent on experience.
· Generous employee discount
· Casual Dress
· Flexible Schedule
· Working in a small team that values your professional opinion and will give you room to grow!
· Complete training will be thoroughly provided, given all the tools to set up for success.
We respectfully ask to apply on-line through Indeed with your resume + cover letter Thank you for your interest and we can’t wait to meet you!!!
Part-time hours: 15-30 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $15.00-$19.00 per hour
Our store has all the required safety precautions pertaining to COVID and has limited storage capacity.
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Art of Marina opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Art of Marina also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to increase new skills and knowing through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to submit an application for Designer Assistant Job Openings Penticton November 2020 by Art of Marina, please prepare requirements files and documents as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Penticton region from another company below.
Located in West Kelowna, British Columbia’s beautiful Okanagan Valley, The Cove Lakeside Resort is looking for a Maintenance Technician who will assist and…
23), Kelowna BC, provides education services to 22,000 students in the communities of Peachland, West Kelowna, Kelowna, Lake Country and the Regional District…
Have a valid driver's license. Have a valid provincial Journeyman/woman's certificate (Redseal preferred). We provide installation services in the Okanagan and…
*Please note, all Strata Managers in BC must have a valid license. A valid Strata Property Management License. This is a firm prerequisite for this position.