|Job Title||Electrical Motor Systems Technician (emst) Job Openings Edmonton Continental Electrical Motor Services Ltd.|
|Pub Date||30+ days ago|
|Company||Continental Electrical Motor Services Ltd.|
Continental Electrical Motor Services Ltd. Vacancies 2020 - Continental Electrical Motor Services Ltd. offer an opportunity to apply Electrical Motor Systems Technician (EMST), that will be placed in Edmonton. You will definitely get a better prospect as well as safer dwell in the future. Signing up for this company makes a person able to do the ones aim much easier as well as produce the desire becoming reality.
To help this organization vision and mission happens on correct Continental Electrical Motor Services Ltd. is actually started on brand-new place as October 2020. All people who are interested answering this specific vacant, please take a part in this Electrical Motor Systems Technician (EMST) recruitment. If you will be one that can certainly fill up requirements, you can attempt to learn further information about Electrical Motor Systems Technician (EMST) Job Openings below.
Over the last 30 years, Continental Group (Continental) has grown to become a leader in the industry because of our dedication to innovative technology, unequaled services and top-end products. At Continental, our commitment to you is ensuring your needs are met with skill, diligence and swiftness every time. That is why we employ only the best technicians, journeymen, engineers, sales and support staff in the industry.
Continental’s dedication to service and innovation means keeping up with the latest trends and technologies. We aren’t just about providing electrical motor supply and repair services when you need it; we are about keeping your business running efficiently, effectively and economically well into the future.
Continental is currently seeking a Journeyman or Apprentice Electrical Motor Systems Technician (EMST) based out of our Edmonton facility who will be responsible for conducting shop repair work as required. EMST’s test, rebuild and repair electric motors, generators, transformers, and pumps. They maintain the electric motors and related equipment used to power machinery and equipment in various applications.
· Promote and Advocate a Safety-First attitude as a team member and leader of Continental Electric
· Conduct yourself and Team interactions with the Continental Group “Our Priorities” at the forefront.
· Diagnose problems and dismantle electric motors, transformers, generators and pumps for servicing, modification or repair
· Remove and replace shafts, bearings, commutators and other components, referring to blueprints or service manuals as required
· Wind and assemble various types of coils for electric motors or transformers and reinstall them
· Balance armatures or rotors, weld and braze or solder electrical connections, and align and adjust parts to close tolerances to reassemble items
· Dismantle and/or strip damaged or unserviceable electro-mechanical equipment
· Document all relevant data specific to unit’s electro-magnetic characteristics, operating conditions, existing damage or intended serviceability
· Complete required paperwork for each job accurately and on a timely basis
· Operate specialized repair and testing equipment including but not limited to: winding machines, test panels surge testers, core-loss testers, cut-off saws, burnout ovens, bake ovens, grinders, cranes, forklift trucks, brazing units, dip tanks, VPI systems and various handheld power and non-power tools
· Ensure all work performed adheres to all relevant organizational, provincial and federal safety regulations, codes and specifications – knowledge of safe operating procedures
· Other duties as required
Requirements & Skills:
· Journeyman EMST but we encourage late year apprentices to apply
· Must have a valid driver’s license and own transportation
· Good mechanical aptitude
· Ability to work independently in a busy environment
· Physical ability to lift up to 50 lb
· Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment
· Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
· Able to work well under pressure
· Accountability and strong attention to detail
· Self-starter, with developed analytical and problem-solving skills
· Computer literate with intermediate skills
· Safety equipment will be required, e.g. steel-toed safety boots, safety glasses/goggles, etc.
· Overtime as required
· Hazards associated with the trade
· Manual dexterity and the ability to remain standing, crouching or bending for long periods of time
Continental Electrical Motor Services Ltd. offers a competitive salary packages, benefits, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
No agency calls please
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $25.00-$45.00 per hour
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Continental Electrical Motor Services Ltd. opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Continental Electrical Motor Services Ltd. also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to increase new experience and knowledge through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to submit an application for Electrical Motor Systems Technician (EMST) Jobs Edmonton October 2020 by Continental Electrical Motor Services Ltd., please prepare requirements files and documents as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job recruitment above, you can try to read more jobs list in Edmonton region from another company below.
At IKEA it’s all about our customers, and in Customer Relations we build and retain long-lasting relationships with new and existing customers in a multichannel…
Answer phone, schedule and confirm medical appointments, greet patients, receive and communicate messages. Medical Office Assistants support doctors and other…
As a server, you will deliver exceptional dining experiences by providing safe, friendly and attentive service that makes our guests feel welcome and like they…
Enjoy favourite, premium flavours on the go or bring home for sharing with family and friends. A friendly, outgoing, and open personality;