|Job Title||Social Media Coordinator & Copywriter Job Openings Vaughan Social Know How|
|Pub Date||30+ days ago|
|Company||Social Know How|
Social Know How Jobs 2020 - Social Know How invites the best people to fill Social Media Coordinator & Copywriter, that will be placed in Vaughan. You will definitely get a better potential customer along with safer dwell later on. Joining to this enterprise makes a people able to carry out the goal simpler in addition to aid the current dream be realized.
To help the organization eyesight and mission arrives on correct Social Know How will be wide started on brand-new place seeing that November 2020. Everyone who are considering about filling up this particular vacant, you need to take a part in this Social Media Coordinator & Copywriter recruitment. If you will be one that may load qualifications, you can try to see more info about Social Media Coordinator & Copywriter Job Openings below.
Location: Vaughan, Ontario, Canada
Company: SOCIAL KNOW HOW®
Who We Are: SOCIAL KNOW HOW® is a leading Social Media Marketing Agency located in the Greater Toronto Area that helps company’s Plan, Optimize, Execute and Manage (POEM) their Social Networks. Our expertise in harnessing the power of Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter through quality content and effective Facebook/Instagram advertising will get your company noticed, growing and connected with your target market. www.SocialKnowHow.com
Overview: The Social Media Coordinator and Copywriter will be responsible for organizing, researching and posting social media content that amplifies our client’s brand. You will also be responsible for supporting the Social Media Manager(s) by proactively managing and growing clients’ social media platforms, providing marketing solutions by assisting in content planning and researching new trends in Social Media.
– Reporting to the Social Media Client Manager, the Social Media Coordinator will support day-to-day operations, co-ordination and content execution.
– Research and schedule shareable content across clients social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, etc)
– Assist in mapping out social media calendar and scheduling of content.
– Collaborate with the Solutions Manager during sales meetings and proposal creation.
– Assist the Social Media Campaigns Manager by reporting on performance of social media.
– Work with the Content Creator to Social Share with occasional meetings with clients.
– Grow client’s social media platforms as through community engagement strategy.
– Conduct market research on hashtags, industries and competitors.
– Edit and proofread written pieces before publication to ensure quality
– Compose and execute monthly email newsletter, blogs, vlogs for & select clients
– Follow on-boarding procedure which will include sending, reviewing, and uploading client profiles
– Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Social Media, Business, PR, or related fields
– Minimum 2 years experience
– A team player with the confidence to lead and work independently and collaboratively with others
– An effective communicator, technologically savvy, creative & innovative.
– Ability to prioritize tasks and maintain a positive and upbeat attitude.
– Valid Ontario drivers license and access to a vehicle.
– Some responsibilities require working after business hours
– Additional duties may be required.
Interested in Joining the SOCIAL KNOW HOW® team?
Email your Resume OR send your LinkedIn Profile URL to HR[at]SocialKnowHow.com (Put in Email Subject: “Social Media Coordinator”)
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Social Know How opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Social Know How also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to learn new skills and erudition through the company programs.
If You are interested to send an application for Social Media Coordinator & Copywriter Job Openings Vaughan November 2020 by Social Know How, please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job recruitment above, you can try to read more jobs list in Vaughan region from another company below.
Initiates outgoing calls to current and prospective customers to maximize weekly order file. Maintains system accuracy on all sales orders and back orders to…
G-class driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract report. Assist customers with requests for repair. Greet all customers promptly and professionally.
Reporting to the Senior Manager Operations, the Scheduling Coordinator coordinates the assignments of field workers, vehicles, equipment and materials to…
Please construct Additional Pylons... Quality Assurance Indeed Test Eng Job Type: Full…