|Job Title||Customer Service Representative Job Openings Brampton Fuzion Fitness|
|Pub Date||30+ days ago|
Fuzion Fitness Vacancies 2020 - Fuzion Fitness is looking for a new employee to fill Customer Service Representative, that will be placed in Brampton. You will definitely get a better potential customer along with less dangerous life sometime soon. Becoming a member of this company makes a person able to do the aim simpler in supplementary to assist the current dream be realized.
To help the corporation perspective along with mission come on correct Fuzion Fitness can be started on fresh placement seeing that November 2020. Everybody who are enthusiastic about filling up this particular vacant, you need to take a part in this Customer Service Representative recruitment. If you will be one which can certainly fill up qualifications, you can look at further info about Customer Service Representative Job Openings below.
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is the customer service contact for all members, guests, or prospects. Creates the “First Impression”. The CSR serves as the face of Fuzion. He/She is the first, and sometimes only, person whom the guests of the business meet. Although this is an entry-level role, the CSR needs a great deal of skill to perform the many tasks.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Answers telephones, routes calls, takes messages, and provides general information; greets and directs customer; answers routine inquiries; maintains log of inquiries as required
· Ensure phones are answered as per the Telephone Inquiry Script
· Ensure Guest logs are properly filled out and tracked
· Wear proper uniform (Fuzion t-shirt and black pants).
· Learning the members by their first names and greeting them using their first name
· Making sure that the members are using their key fobs to enter gym
· Checks in members and verifies membership status
· Register guests and collect guest fees, register prospects and channel them to the membership department
· Issue waivers for all prospects via iPad and record prospect on “First Time Visitor Log”
· Books/Schedules or assist in scheduling appointments for Demo’s, Orientations and Fitness Consultations
· Requests time off via front desk communication binder two weeks in advance
· Sell Products and POS Services, Handle membership payments Maintains cash till
· Prepares coffee drinks and shakes
· Operates a computer system to enter data, labels, reports, receipts and/or other materials
· Copies and/or duplicates materials as requested
· Keep supplies stocked of all snack and drink items at the front desk fridge
· Keep towels washed, dried and rolled
· Keep desk and lobby neat and clean, and orderly at all times
· Responsible for security for self and others
· Liaison between members and Membership Office: Including prospects and current members
· Take picture of member for membership profile and ensure profile is up to date
· Fields all member complaints and concerns
· Performs Opening and Closing Procedures for the club if assigned to those shifts
· Must maintain a familiarization of all Group Fitness Classes as directed by management
· Attends departmental meetings
· Phone booked sessions to all Fitness Consultation appointments for following day
· Check Front Desk email and Voicemail throughout shift
· Follow cash out procedures at the end of shift
· Complete the Front Desk Checklist throughout the shift
· Enforce member mask policy
· Hand disinfect spray and towel to every member walking-in
· Other duties as assigned by front desk supervisor
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Must be a team player, willing to cover or switch shifts when necessary
· Must be able to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays as necessary
· Above average interpersonal oral and written communication skills
· Must exhibit professional and polished telephone manner
· Ability to handle multiple tasks at once and work under pressure
· Must be highly motivated and energetic
Required Education, certification and Experience
· Education OSSD - Recommended
· Cash/debit and credit card Experience Recommended
· Front Desk and reception experience preferred
· Must have flexible availability (mention availability on your resume)
· Possible shifts 4:45am to 1pm, 1pm to 9pm, 7pm to midnight (Monday to Friday), 6:45am to 3pm and 3pm to 8pm (Saturday and Sunday)
· Must be able to physically demonstrate the proper usage of all equipment. While performing duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with arms and hands; and hear or talk. The employee is required to stand, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
Part-time hours: 20 -35 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $14.25 per hour
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Fuzion Fitness offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Fuzion Fitness also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to escalate new skills and knowledge through the company programs.
If You are interested to submit an application for Customer Service Representative Jobs Brampton November 2020 by Fuzion Fitness, please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a hiring job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Brampton region from another company below.
keep the dish area clean, kitchen prep, Job Types: Full-time, Part-time Salary: From $14.25 per hour Additional pay: * Tips Schedule: * 8 hour shift…
Please do not reply or use this fictional job posting link. Please do not reply or use this fictional job posting link.
\*Having a valid driver's license and access to a vehicle is considered an asset. Clerical duties such as filing and maintaining record system.
If you have these qualities: Good written and verbal English. Accuracy and attention to detail. Good computer and keyboard skills.