|Job Title||Accounting Clerk Job Openings Marys SuperPufft Foods Ltd.|
|Pub Date||20 November 2019|
|Company||SuperPufft Foods Ltd.|
SuperPufft Foods Ltd. Vacancies 2019 - SuperPufft Foods Ltd. invites a new official to fill Accounting Clerk, that will be placed in Marys. You will definitely get a better potential customer as well as less dangerous life sometime soon. Signing up for this enterprise makes a people able to attain the goal simpler in addition to assist the current dream be realized.
To help the corporation vision and mission happens on right SuperPufft Foods Ltd. can be open on brand-new place seeing that December 2019. All people who are enthusiastic answering this specific vacant, please take a part in this Accounting Clerk recruitment. If you are one which can certainly fill up qualifications, you can try to see further info about Accounting Clerk Job Openings below.
With over 20 years’ experience as a premier, Canadian, family owned manufacturer of baked goods, salty snacks; we set the industry standard for quality. Our products are crafted from the finest grains including hearty Canadian wheat to create our authentic tortillas, and artisan flatbreads. Super-Pufft sources whole grain corn from the heart of North America’s cornfields to create our nacho chips, taco shells and corn tortillas.
Super-Pufft Foods is looking for a successful Accounting Clerk to provide financial; administrative and clerical support to the organization. They will complete payments and control expenses by receiving payments, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices. The Accounting Clerk will drive collections; monitor EDI performance and qualify customer deductions from our St. Mary’s ON office.
· Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
· Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
· Maintaining historical records
· Paying vendors by scheduling and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance
· Continuing to improve the payment process
· Understand all Vendor Agreements and End User Agreements
· Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities including EDI issues.
· Perform customer account reconciliations including EDI issues.
· Research and resolve payment discrepancies.
· Receive all cheques or EFT notices; prepare and post daily bank deposit(s)
· Monitor customer accounts for non or delayed payments or other irregularities
· Protect the organization’s value by keeping information confidential
· Works in compliance with the Occupational Health & Safety Act
· Other duties as assigned
· High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
· Strong Analytical and investigation skills
· Superior customer focus (both internal and external)
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Problem solving and ability to respond quickly to issues and resolve payroll discrepancies
· Sense of urgency
Interested? Want to learn more?
Please forward your current resume to Spencer Sharpe at Super-Pufft Foods Ltd. Human Resources at 404 James St. S, St. Mary’s, ON
We would like to thank all applicants for applying however only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Super-Pufft Foods is an equal opportunity employer and accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please contact Human Resources at 519-349-3232.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
As one of the leading companies in Canada, SuperPufft Foods Ltd. opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. SuperPufft Foods Ltd. also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to upgrade new skills and knowing through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to send an application for Accounting Clerk Job Openings Marys December 2019 by SuperPufft Foods Ltd., please prepare requirements files and documents as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Marys region from another company below.
Valid Automotive Service Technician license. Valid drivers’ licence with clean drivers abstract. Perform general vehicle mechanical repairs.
They are looking for Licensed Millwrights for a long-term project. Must be licensed 433A millwright. Our client is a manufacturer of automotive production…
Performing clinical assessments and implementing treatment plans for clients. Master’s Degree or equivalent in Physiotherapy.