|Job Title||Accounting Clerk Job Openings Marys, SuperPufft Foods Ltd.|
|Company||SuperPufft Foods Ltd.|
SuperPufft Foods Ltd. Vacancies 2020 - SuperPufft Foods Ltd. give away a chance to fill Accounting Clerk, that will be placed in Marys,. You will definitely get a better potential customer along with safer dwell later on. Signing up for this corporation makes a people able to attain the goal simpler in addition to aid the current dream be realized.
To help this corporation perspective along with mission come on correct SuperPufft Foods Ltd. will be wide open of fresh placement as June 2020. All people who are considering about staffing this vacant, remember to engage in this Accounting Clerk recruitment. If you will be the one that may fill up qualifications, you can try to see more info about Accounting Clerk Job Openings below.
With over 20 years’ experience as a premier, Canadian, family owned manufacturer of baked goods, salty snacks; we set the industry standard for quality. Our products are crafted from the finest grains including hearty Canadian wheat to create our authentic tortillas, and artisan flatbreads. Super-Pufft sources whole grain corn from the heart of North America’s cornfields to create our nacho chips, taco shells and corn tortillas.
Super-Pufft Foods is looking for a successful Accounting Clerk to provide financial; administrative and clerical support to the organization. They will complete payments and control expenses by receiving payments, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices. The Accounting Clerk will drive collections; monitor EDI performance and qualify customer deductions from our St. Mary’s ON office.
· Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
· Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
· Maintaining historical records
· Paying vendors by scheduling and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance
· Continuing to improve the payment process
· Understand all Vendor Agreements and End User Agreements
· Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities including EDI issues.
· Perform customer account reconciliations including EDI issues.
· Research and resolve payment discrepancies.
· Receive all cheques or EFT notices; prepare and post daily bank deposit(s)
· Monitor customer accounts for non or delayed payments or other irregularities
· Protect the organization’s value by keeping information confidential
· Works in compliance with the Occupational Health & Safety Act
· Other duties as assigned
· High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
· Strong Analytical and investigation skills
· Superior customer focus (both internal and external)
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Problem solving and ability to respond quickly to issues and resolve payroll discrepancies
· Sense of urgency
Interested? Want to learn more?
Please forward your current resume to Spencer Sharpe at Super-Pufft Foods Ltd. Human Resources at 404 James St. S, St. Mary’s, ON
We would like to thank all applicants for applying however only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Super-Pufft Foods is an equal opportunity employer and accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please contact Human Resources at 519-349-3232.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
As one of the leading companies in Canada, SuperPufft Foods Ltd. opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. SuperPufft Foods Ltd. also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to escalate new skills and knowledge through the company programs.
If You are interested to send an application for Accounting Clerk Jobs Marys, June 2020 by SuperPufft Foods Ltd., please prepare requirements files and documents as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job recruitment above, you can try to read more jobs list in Marys, region from another company below.
10% Colleague Discount Program on eligible products sold at Loblaw stores • Opportunities for career growth • Comprehensive training • Helping you help others…
Other responsibilities include managing shelves and inventory, operating the cash registers, and maintaining the overall appearance and cleanliness in the store…
Ce poste intéressera toute personne possédant un sens poussé du service à la clientèle et qui aime travailler dans un environnement dynamique.
Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us. The decision to join a company is a big one.