|Job Title||Purchasing Agent Job Openings Windsor BioMedica Diagnostics Inc|
|Pub Date||24 July 2020|
|Company||BioMedica Diagnostics Inc|
BioMedica Diagnostics Inc Hiring 2020 - BioMedica Diagnostics Inc calls the applicant to fill Purchasing Agent, that will be placed in Windsor. You will definitely get a better potential customer along with safer dwell sometime soon. Signing up for this company makes a person can carry out the goal easier and create the aim come true.
To produce this business eyesight along with mission come on legitimate BioMedica Diagnostics Inc is usually open up for brand-new place seeing that August 2020. Everybody who are considering about filling up this specific vacant, remember to engage in this Purchasing Agent recruitment. If you will be the one which may load requirements, you can attempt to learn further information about Purchasing Agent Job Openings below.
BioMedica Diagnostics is actively seeking a Purchasing Agent to fill a 9-month term role in our organization. It is possible that this role will be converted to a permanent position at the end of the term.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager this is a great opportunity for a hands-on and multi skilled individual capable of working as part of dynamic team. BioMedica has experienced significant change and growth in recent years as it consolidated its US and Canadian operations at one facility in Windsor, Nova Scotia. We are seeking someone with a supply chain and/or procurement background who is interested in actively contributing to the Supply Chain team and looking for variety, challenge, and opportunities for professional growth.
As the Purchasing Agent you will:
· Prepare Purchase Orders
· Monitor incoming orders to delivered status
· Maintain approved and critical supplier lists
· Work to Manage Inventory Levels with the Supply Chain Manager
· Data Entry into ERP system and Excel spreadsheets
· Converse with suppliers within North America and globally
· Liaise with other company departments when required
· Provide secondary support to customer service role
· High School Diploma
· Some college or university (business admin, procurement, or a related field preferred)
· Knowledge regarding Logistics (shipping and receiving functions)
· Knowledge of Sage software and/or experience in an ERP environment
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong organizational and documentation skills
· Excellent time management skills
· Attention to detail
· Ability to work under pressure
· Solid team-member
Skills considered an asset:
· Managing data, multiple sources and flows of information
· Experience in Financial Accounting
· Ability to troubleshoot
· ISO 13485 certification and QMS systems experience
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Full measures are in place such a temperature checks, masks in common areas of the building, social distancing rules, sanitation stations and regular cleaning of the offices/facility.
As one of the leading companies in Canada, BioMedica Diagnostics Inc offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. BioMedica Diagnostics Inc also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to upgrade new experience and knowing through the company programs.
If You are interested to submit an application for Purchasing Agent Job Openings Windsor August 2020 by BioMedica Diagnostics Inc, please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job recruitment above, you can try to read more jobs list in Windsor region from another company below.
We are adding to our team an Admin/Assistant who will be responsible for answering phones and emails, scheduling leads and working directly with customers and…
Looking for first or second year apprentice 2 year experience Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship Schedule: * Monday to Friday Experience: * automotive…
Valid Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification. Provide on-site basic First Aid treatment. Valid N-95 Fit-Test, completed in the last 2 years.
Valid driver’s license, access to vehicle, and possess car insurance. The Experience Development & Event Coordinator will be responsible for development and…