|Job Title||Instructor - Communications Job Openings Moose Saskatchewan Polytechnic|
|Pub Date||12 days ago|
Saskatchewan Polytechnic Hiring 2020 - Saskatchewan Polytechnic offer an opportunity to apply Instructor - Communications, that will be placed in Moose. You will receive a better chance along with less dangerous life in the future. Signing up for this business makes a people can do the ones aim much easier as well as produce the desire becoming reality.
To help this company vision and mission comes on correct Saskatchewan Polytechnic is usually open on brand-new place seeing that December 2020. All people who are enthusiastic filling this specific vacant, please take a part in this Instructor - Communications recruitment. If you will be one that can certainly fill up requirements, you can attempt to learn further information about Instructor - Communications Job Openings below.
This is a budgeted 0.79 FTE. There are 74 assigned days remaining for this position from Jan 4, 2021 to June 30, 2021.
Your role as a full-time instructor at will be supported through instructional materials, on-going employer provided training, and our requisite Adult Teaching and Learning Program. This initiative will develop our instructors professionally while ensuring a high quality learning experience for all students.
Saskatchewan polytechnic considers the diversity of our workforce to be one our leading strengths and greatest assets. Our employee diversity enhances our ability to meet the needs of an increasingly diverse student population. Currently, approximately 20% of our students are Indigenous. A continued emphasis on the development of a representative workforce is one of Sask Polytech’s strategic priorities and, as an organization, we are making significant efforts to attract and retain Indigenous employees.
1. Provide instruction in communications classes to post-secondary students in a wide variety of programs.
2. Manage his/her classroom/lab/activities to ensure an optimum learning environment for students.
3. Follow any academic regulations and/or policies adopted by the organization or campus.
4. Accommodate students with special learning needs.
5. Pursue professional development opportunities to keep current with industry and educational requirements.
6. Practice good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
7. Work cooperatively with program heads and colleagues in an interdependent “team” environment.
8. Prepare and use appropriate delivery methods for instructing courses as assigned.
9. Use appropriate methods of evaluating and recording student progress.
10. Make necessary curriculum adjustments to course content.
11. Attend staff, program and division meetings.
1. A Master of Communication degree, or Master of Arts (English or Communication major), or equivalent graduate degree.
2. Two years recent/relevant business/industry experience or post-secondary teaching experience.
3. Effective communication skills (written and oral).
4. Effective interpersonal skills.
5. Effective instructional skills.
6. Ability to function as a team member in an ever-changing environment.
7. Demonstrated competence and recent experience in the use of the internet, e-mail, MS Office Suite software and ability to learn and adapt to changing technology.
8. Demonstrates valuing diversity.
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Saskatchewan Polytechnic opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Saskatchewan Polytechnic also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to escalate new skills and knowledge through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to submit an application for Instructor - Communications Jobs Moose December 2020 by Saskatchewan Polytechnic, please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Moose region from another company below.
Standard First Aid and CPR ‘C’ certification or willingness to obtain. The Youth Program Assistant will assist the Youth Programmers in creating and supervising…
At Northern College, we’re driven by our commitment to the ongoing success and development of our students, our communities and our staff.
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Commerce, or Business Administration, or a related field is required. Certification as a CHRP/L in good standing with the…
Under the general supervision of the Director of Finance, the Collections Officer is responsible for the collection of revenues for all overdue Accounts…