|Job Title||Accounting Manager Job Openings Coquitlam Kanto Living Inc|
|Pub Date||17 days ago|
|Company||Kanto Living Inc|
Kanto Living Inc Recruitment 2020 - Kanto Living Inc offer a chance to apply Accounting Manager, that will be placed in Coquitlam. You will definitely get a better prospect as well as safer dwell in the future. Signing up for this firm makes a people able to reach the goal easier and create the aim come true.
To produce the company vision and mission comes on correct Kanto Living Inc will be wide open up for brand-new place since September 2020. Everyone who are interested about staffing this particular vacant, make sure you take part in this kind of Accounting Manager recruitment. If you are one that might fill up requirements, you can try to see more info about Accounting Manager Job Openings below.
Kanto is an exciting brand of consumer electronics designed to support our customers’ digital lifestyles. We design, manufacture, bring to market, and support quality products that our consumer and business end-users love to use. Please visit our website at www.kantoliving.com for more information on the products we manufacture.
We are currently looking for an Accounting Manager to join our Finance/Admin team full-time. In this role you will report to the CFO and take on a variety of Accounting, HR and Office Administration tasks.
The ideal candidate will have most of the following skills and experience:
· Degree in Accounting
· Five years’ management experience in a busy office environment
· Strong leadership skills
· Demonstrated knowledge of accepted accounting rules, practices, tax laws, and reporting requirements, as applicable
· Advanced proficiency with accounting software, Microsoft applications and numerous client portals, SAP B1 would be an asset
· Ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret goals, objectives, and policies
· Sound analytical thinking, planning, prioritization, and execution skills
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Full Cycle Accounting
· Management of Accounts Payable and all associated duties
· Management of Credit and Collections and all associated duties, including credit insurance
· Management of Office Administration and all associated duties
· Preparation and analysis of monthly reporting package and bank compliance documentation
· Payroll and Benefits Administration, including year-end tax statements
· Human Resources management
· Statutory/tax remittances
· Preparation of year-end working papers for external accountants
· Assess and implement and ensure compliance of accounting and administrative controls
· Assist Executives and Managers with various corporate and finance projects
Kanto’s compensation package includes a competitive salary, FlexSave™ benefits and 3 weeks of annual vacation.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and salary expectations using “Accounting Manager” in the subject line. We will contact candidates we feel are a good fit, so if you don’t hear from us, we thank you for your interest and wish you luck with your job search.
· Extended health care
· Vision care
· Dental care
· Vacation & paid time off
· Life insurance
· On-site parking
· Company events & social hours
· Disability insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00-$105,000.00 per year
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Kanto Living Inc opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Kanto Living Inc also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to learn new skills and erudition through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to submit an application for Accounting Manager Jobs Coquitlam September 2020 by Kanto Living Inc, please prepare requirements files and documents as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a hiring job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Coquitlam region from another company below.
Valid Class 4 BC Driver's License. Graduation from a recognized recreational, rehabilitation or related health or human services program plus two years recent…
Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) plans, coordinates and evaluates specialized health services with the BC health authorities to provide equitable and…
Responds to general inquiries from patients, nursing units, or external facilities by answering telephone calls, taking messages and referring calls as…
There will be a minimal amount of reception duties but the main focus will be assisting the veterinarian and patient care. We are closed on Sundays.