|Job Title||Executive Assistant Job Openings Vaughan The National Benefit Authority Corp.|
|Pub Date||13 days ago|
|Company||The National Benefit Authority Corp.|
The National Benefit Authority Corp. Careers 2020 - The National Benefit Authority Corp. is seeking a new official to fill Executive Assistant, that will be placed in Vaughan. You will definitely get a better potential customer as well as less dangerous life sometime soon. Becoming a member of this corporation makes anyone can carry out the ones aim much easier as well as produce the desire becoming reality.
To help the corporation eyesight along with mission come on right The National Benefit Authority Corp. will be wide open of brand-new place since December 2020. Everyone who are considering about filling up this particular vacant, you need to take a part in this Executive Assistant recruitment. If you will be the one which can certainly load qualifications, you can try to see more info about Executive Assistant Job Openings below.
Executive Assistant, Salary $60K
· Proactively identify inefficiencies & demonstrate creative technology based solutions.
· Draft letters, memos, emails, meeting agendas, reports & slide presentations
· Attend, facilitate and take accurate meeting minutes.
· Effectively manage the executives’ schedules & calendars.
· First point of contact for ALL inquiries: build and maintain excellent professional relationships with Executives personal associates, and colleagues.
· Establish and maintain effective document management.
· Action personal requests for the Executive and family.
· Assist with duties and special projects as required.
· University Degree in business admin, business, tech.
· Minimum three years Comprehensive experience supporting C-Suite Executives.
· Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
· Polished, confident, and professional, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Perform well under pressure, as well as assess and prioritize workflow/assignments.
· Ability to proactively problem solve and anticipate needs.
· Understands the importance of maintaining strict confidentiality with discretion & tact
· Excellent planning skills and attention to details.
· Flexible schedule to meet Executives’ requirements
· Car required.
The National Benefit Authority offers you the power to create self-success while making a difference.
We thank all those who apply; however, only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Expected Start Date: 2020-11-30
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 per year
As one of the leading companies in Canada, The National Benefit Authority Corp. opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. The National Benefit Authority Corp. also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to increase new experience and knowing through the company programs.
If You are interested to submit an application for Executive Assistant Jobs Vaughan December 2020 by The National Benefit Authority Corp., please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a hiring job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Vaughan region from another company below.
Make sure all of dishes & silverware are spotless for our guests. Discounted Shift Meal + 25% discount when dining as a guest. As a dishwasher, you will:
Guests constantly request your section and you know the names of all the regulars! Become a menu expert and help guests make menu selections.
Greet all of our guests and let them know the wait times. The life of the party – you greet everyone with a big smile. Someone with guest service experience.
Greet our to-go & curbside delivery guests and make them feel welcomed. A ball of energy with a knack for handling money and swiping credit cards, ready to be…